Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young in a bad state of mind!! « previous next »
Page: 1

bucngators15

Starter
: September 09, 2008, 07:02:32 PM

Vince young left his nashville home last night without a phone and was no where to be found heard or seen. Nobody was able to contact him, but finally he was contacted through a friend he was with. Young is in a down mood after the loss and the knee injury against Jacksonville. Before being contacted the Tennessee Titans asked for help from the police dept. After they did finally find him he was prompted go to to team headquaters. They found an unloaded GUN in his car and he told officals he was driving around for about 30 minutes sounds kind of fishy to me? Even though the gun is unloaded thats still an odd situation

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 09, 2008, 08:36:45 PM

There is a tremendous amount of pressure and high expectations on young QB's. Some can handle it and others crack up...

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#2 : September 09, 2008, 08:38:42 PM

I remember on sportscenter a while back saying he was thinking of retiring in the offseason.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 09, 2008, 08:43:10 PM

I heard the same thing.. Hope he can hang in there. I still remember him single handily beating the Trojans in the National Championship game.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 09, 2008, 08:51:05 PM

retiring was due to family deaths.

and this is a non-story.. havent you guys ever got pissed and just took a drive?

we dont have the full story.  dont judge him.

bucngators15

Starter
#5 : September 09, 2008, 08:51:47 PM

Thats unbelieveable i had no idea about that

bucngators15

Starter
#6 : September 09, 2008, 08:52:08 PM

who is judging him NOBODY its a just story

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 09, 2008, 09:08:21 PM

maybe he'll fell better if he gets wasted in a dank basement full of shirtless dudes again. 

#8 : September 10, 2008, 06:20:32 AM

I heard the same thing.. Hope he can hang in there. I still remember him single handily beating the Trojans in the National Championship game.

Unfortunately for Vince, it doesn't look like the Titans will be scheduling the Trojans any time soon.

bucngators15

Starter
#9 : September 10, 2008, 12:35:27 PM

Another first round bust. In my opinion he hasn't done all that much.. I see another up and coming Byron Leftwhich

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young in a bad state of mind!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools