Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which one would you have? « previous next »
Page: 1

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

: September 10, 2008, 09:30:18 AM

Shockey or Dallas Clark? I currently have Shockey and I like his odds with the Saints but the same could be said for Clark...some dummy in our legue dropped Dallas Clark for Rosario, Carolina. I know Rosario had a good week but I don't expect that to last once Steve Smith comes off suspension....I know I wouldn't have dropped Clark but that just means advantage me.

jameswilder

Starter

#1 : September 10, 2008, 11:43:49 AM

I think I would tend to agree with you for the near term anyway. Indy sure didnt look very good Sunday night and I'm sure they will get going in a week or two. Dallas Clark twisted his knee sunday night and I believe is questionable this week. (I have him on one of my teams and picked up Bo Sciafe as a free agent just in case)

Rosario also has an ankle injury.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

jameswilder

Starter

#2 : September 10, 2008, 12:38:34 PM

One more reason for Shockey, I just read Colston is going to be out a month with a foot injury.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#3 : September 10, 2008, 02:26:50 PM

Not only keeping Shockey just became valuable but I alos noticed Henderson is still on the waiver wire...score
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which one would you have? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools