Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is sports radio a joke? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : December 30, 2006, 03:14:49 PM

why restrict it to the ravens 04, 05?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 30, 2006, 11:59:36 PM

why restrict it to the ravens 04, 05?

Those 2 years are the only ones that the Bucs have had premium choices since Gruden arrived.    We could analyze this years draft and I think the ledger reads 2 starters for the Bucs in the first 2 rounds and one starter for the Ravens..  Ngata starts for the Ravens   Trueblood and Joseph start for the Bucs  Chris Chester is a reserve at the moment.

How about you answering these questions? Over the last 6 years how many times have Gruden coached teams gone to the playoffs? How many times have the Ravens gone?  Also,again when was the last time the Ravens made the Super Bowl and won?   

Funny, how I keep answering your questions and you keep refusing to answer mine??  I find that most telling on whose opinion has more validity.

You just have the typical media inspired hatred for Gruden and Allen which has little factual support, and for the most part is mindless drivel with such gems as

"Gruden plays favorites"

"Gruden only plays Alstott to make him look bad."

"Gruden is an ego maniac"

"Allen is Gruden's puppet"

"The players all hate Gruden"

"Nobody wants to play in Tampa because of Gruden" etc etc  ad nauseum!!

All are complete and utter BS with no real factual basis... Like I say mindless fan and media drivel!!!   With such outragous statements is it any wonder that the Bucs or for that matter any Pro football team never listen to the fans or the media for any decisions?   Doesn't everyone know this?? 
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is sports radio a joke? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools