Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's not ready to marry any quarterback « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Booker

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 12, 2008, 11:01:14 PM

I want a young talented QB. I wanted Cutler bad his draft year

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 12, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

I wouldn't marry any of them either.  They all break too easy and fall apart.  Dating?  As long as its good for me....lol

bait619

Starter

#32 : September 13, 2008, 12:12:24 AM

Would rather the team spend the money on players like receivers Lee Evans and TJ Houshmandzadeh sign DE Terrell Suggs and draft a LT, DT, WR, CB, DE

don't forget roy williams is a free agent this year too and i think asomugha is too (if we could sign him it would be a sick defesnsive backfield, especially as barber ages)

i wouldn't mind trying to trade garcia for anything, if garcia's not gonna play anyway...maybe JP can succeed here or for some dpeth somewhere

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 13, 2008, 12:23:39 AM

I've totally given up trying to figure out what Gruden's long-term plan is at QB.  It's obvious he doesn't have one, or at least, a very good one.  It's almost as if he's saying, leave the QB position to me, draft everywhere alse, and I'll handle the QB position myself on a yearly basis.  The height of arrogance and it ain't workin' out to well.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 13, 2008, 12:28:14 AM

Would rather the team spend the money on players like receivers Lee Evans and TJ Houshmandzadeh sign DE Terrell Suggs and draft a LT, DT, WR, CB, DE

don't forget roy williams is a free agent this year too and i think asomugha is too (if we could sign him it would be a sick defesnsive backfield, especially as barber ages)

i wouldn't mind trying to trade garcia for anything, if garcia's not gonna play anyway...maybe JP can succeed here or for some dpeth somewhere
Asomugha (sp) will be gone.  The Raiders are so bad...and I would love to see him in Tampa.  With all that athletic skill, all that speed, and decent tackling ability, he would make up for a fine secondary.  Problem is Pbuc is playing well, and we have Talib.

The BUcs need to go after some D-line help.  Desperately.  Espescially at the tackle position.  I love Haye, and respect Hovan.  Hovan can't sniff the QB.  He has 1 sack as a Buc.  Turrible.

D.Kolman83

Practice Squad

#35 : September 13, 2008, 04:27:48 PM

"sign DE Terrell Suggs and draft a LT, DT, WR, CB, DE"
That would  be great. give kevin carter the boot and sign suggs. the gaines and suggs show
D.kolman

D.Kolman
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's not ready to marry any quarterback « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools