Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: root for philly to win the superbowl?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 27, 2006, 06:09:49 PM

Chances are, if some of us grew up in Philly, one or two of us would be counted among the **CENSORED**s.
I think it's the water.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 28, 2006, 03:17:20 AM

no sweat San Diego will win the SB.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#17 : December 28, 2006, 09:45:11 AM

No Philthadelphia for me.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 28, 2006, 09:52:42 AM

no ... never!

T

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 28, 2006, 09:57:23 AM

I would rather have sex with a fat girl than EVER root for Philly! You guys need to get off Garcia's jock he will not be here next year. He looks so good right now because, of the talent around him in Philly. He would suck here also.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 28, 2006, 12:14:45 PM

No way McNabb leaves Philly.  Are you nuts?

coopsxx

Starter
#21 : December 28, 2006, 01:54:32 PM

No way McNabb leaves Philly.  Are you nuts?

The mother of Donovan McNabb, the self-described "America's Favorite Sports Mom," is offering up some insights regarding the temperature of the McNabb clan given the superb performance of the Philadelphia Eagles despite the latest significant injury suffered by her son.

In the wake of the Eagles' stirring 23-7 win over the Cowboys on Christmas Day, which puts them in position to secure the NFC East with a win over the Falcons on Sunday, Mama McNabb has this to say on the official D-Mac site:

"The win this week was great and I could actually say that's what I wanted for Christmas.  Yes, now we have solidly beat the Cowboys with my son and without him.  But I can hear you asking, mama McNabb what are you really thinking?  Well here it is, the real deal.  Its kind of bitter sweet for me as my son, the quarterback sits out on injured reserved watching the game during his rehab.  I polled my family too and they feel the same.  We want our team to win and even go to the Superbowl and win it in Miami especially if they continue to play as they have.  But oh oh, if they win the Superbowl without my son, what would be the real outcome with the fans?  Will they crucify him?  Maybe, then the trade talks would begin.  Off season madness, worse than last years fiasco.  But guess what, I guess I'll have to take the beating if it comes.  I would have to hope that scenario of the madness would not happen or be that bad.  Well lets wait and see.  Bitter sweet."

(A reader sent us the link to the McNabb site; Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News first disclosed the entry on Thursday morning.)

Mama M, we don't know what's gonna happen if the Eagles somehow find a way to win the Super Bowl without your baby boy puking all over the field in the second half.  But to the extent that you're trying to avoid a situation in which the fans have decided that it's time to move on without a quarterback named McNabb, your comments will do nothing to help you achieve that goal.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#22 : December 28, 2006, 01:56:55 PM

Root for the Colts to lose their playoff game.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#23 : December 28, 2006, 02:38:57 PM

I'm rooting for the Eagles this year. I'm from PA, we beat them, I don't really hate them anymore because we have their number.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#24 : December 28, 2006, 04:10:00 PM

its not that i really hate the eagles...as I do hate McNabb.

A Super Bowl Win by a limp wristed QB over him...would RUIN his career/resume.

Yeah good luck ever calling him an MVP type player again when he cant even win a Super Bowl with his own team that hes been apart of for the last decade...yet GARCIA comes in with and wins it.

I love it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: root for philly to win the superbowl?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools