Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan sucks « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Booker

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 13, 2008, 07:58:14 PM

Now I will say they totally suck

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 13, 2008, 10:41:29 PM

I am with the white tiger Michigan may have a bump in the road but they will rebound much quicker than that abomination in south bend, I give coach rod, possibly next year but definitely in 2010 and UM is back in the title hunt

lmao...good call on that.

I'm a Notre Dame fan and I'll be the first to say Michigan must really suck to get whooped by Notre Dame.

How do you let us put up 21 points in the 1st quarter.

Sidenote: i was hoping Weis had died when he was hit.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 13, 2008, 10:44:55 PM

I am not a big Charlie Cheeseburger fan, but to wish death or applaud his injury is fairly classless.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 13, 2008, 10:47:08 PM

I am not a big Charlie Cheeseburger fan, but to wish death or applaud his injury is fairly classless.

Wake me up when it's time to care.

matt

Starter

#34 : September 14, 2008, 08:34:57 AM

Turnovers cost Michigan a chance in the game. Taking a TD away from Michigan also didn't help, but in the end, it was the six turnovers. The first two scores, ND started at the Michigan 11 and the Michigan 14. Kevin Grady fumbling at the ND 5 when Michigan was looking to make it a four point game was another nail in the coffin. The final nail was when Steven Threet fumbled in the pouring rain and Notre Dame returned it for the final score. The last two turnovers were irrelevant to the outcome of the game because when Nick Sheridan came in, there was NO CHANCE of Michigan making any kind of comeback. That worthless **CENSORED****CENSORED** should not be allowed to step foot in Washtenaw County again.

That being said, there was a LOT of good things happening offensively. Steven Threet showed that he can run the offense effectively and Sam McGuffie had a HUGE game. The patchwork offensive line doesn't appear to be as bad as originally predicted. The Big Ten schedule looms and theres no reason not to expect to go 5-3 or 6-2. However, it is a good thing that next week is a bye week.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 14, 2008, 09:59:29 PM

And so does WVU

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 15, 2008, 06:50:01 PM

I can understand a bad game where you lose to someone close.  But they got "blowed out" in the words of the great Emmitt Smith....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michigan sucks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools