Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/14/08 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29

Madman

Hall of Famer
: September 14, 2008, 11:29:36 AM

Activate Bennett!!!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : September 14, 2008, 12:35:34 AM

Is it too early to say this is a "must win" - the next three games will be tough. A lost today may mean the Bucs start 0-5 and in a big hole.

ATL beat a team last week that I thought would win the NFC North this season. Was it a fluke? I hope so.

Bucs 28 - ATL 10.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 14, 2008, 12:40:30 AM

No. This is a must win. They all are until we clinch the division. Tampa should win this one but we will see. I hope so. Go Bucs,beat down those dirty turds.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 14, 2008, 01:23:20 AM

Who knows? Maybe Griese will be the Buc's story of the year. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 14, 2008, 01:28:18 AM

Griese was 5-1 as a Buc's starter before getting injured - hope he gets back into that form.  Stronger arm than Garcia but less mobile - should be interesting.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 14, 2008, 01:57:59 AM

I'll be at this game, with all my fingers and toes crossed.  We need a good outing!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 14, 2008, 02:15:57 AM

don't forget to yell loudly ----homefield advantage will help the Bucs today.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 14, 2008, 05:32:16 AM

A little early on the gameday thread aren't we??  Oh well, you get the start.

hopefully we see a lot of rookie QB mistakes against a good Bucs defense.  I'm not going to say great due to the mental breakdowns from last weeks game.  Drew Brees and Reggie Bush are good, but not that good.  We made too many mistakes on defense last week that normally doesn't happen.  Regardless of whether the offense put us in a position to lose, Kiffin knows it was defensive breakdowns that was key to us giving up easy points.

GO BUCS!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 14, 2008, 06:45:03 AM

The defense will bounce back this week.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 14, 2008, 07:21:24 AM

GO BUCS!

Isn't it game day?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 14, 2008, 07:28:33 AM

Oddly I think Griese will stay in the pocket whereas Garcia is usually looking to get out of it.

Our OL played fine last week. Most of the sacks we took were on Garcia IMO. I'd expect our offense to be pretty efficient today. More running with play action passes, some big plays I hope.

And our D should be angry and motivated after last week.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 14, 2008, 07:59:05 AM

A little early on the gameday thread aren't we?? Oh well, you get the start.

GO BUCS!

Isn't it game day?

just messin with you brother!  I saw the time of the post and it looked as though you were up a little late in anticipation of the game.  Oddly enough, I was up at 5am this morning studying my sermon when I read this!

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#12 : September 14, 2008, 08:16:21 AM

hopefully we see a lot of rookie QB mistakes against a good Bucs defense.  I'm not going to say great due to the mental breakdowns from last weeks game.  Drew Brees and Reggie Bush are good, but not that good.  We made too many mistakes on defense last week that normally doesn't happen.  Regardless of whether the offense put us in a position to lose, Kiffin knows it was defensive breakdowns that was key to us giving up easy points.

GO BUCS!
dont want to be THAT guy but there were a lot of holding calls that were ignored on behalf of the saints...the henderson TD was a bad defensive call.  no way we should of had ronde in a press against such a speedy WR while playing cover 3.  he should have been 5 yards off playing him inside out.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 14, 2008, 08:22:47 AM

A little early on the gameday thread aren't we?? Oh well, you get the start.

GO BUCS!

Isn't it game day?

just messin with you brother!  I saw the time of the post and it looked as though you were up a little late in anticipation of the game.  Oddly enough, I was up at 5am this morning studying my sermon when I read this!

Since I'm 6 hrs ahead of FLA time, I'll always be early.

Hope the sermon went well. You've got my respect - I hate pub speaking.

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#14 : September 14, 2008, 08:37:51 AM

you thought the lions would win the division?  LOL
Page: 1 2 3 ... 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/14/08 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools