Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/14/08 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 27 28 29

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#420 : September 14, 2008, 07:32:47 PM

I will say it. As long as Gruden has his hands so much into the Buccaneers offense, I don't see us advancing any further in the play-offs than we have since winning the Superbowl. That goes for this or any future season.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#421 : September 14, 2008, 07:36:24 PM

Griese has the same rust factor that Garcia had last week. Give him one more week before declaring the O DOA.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#422 : September 14, 2008, 07:36:55 PM

Gruden did call more passes than most of us would like, but I find it hard to blame Gruden totally for some the offense woes today. There were receivers running wide open out there. Griese just couldn't get them the ball. This game would have been a huge blowout if Griese could connect on some easy passes to wide open guys

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#423 : September 14, 2008, 07:39:59 PM

28 rushes, 31 passes.

Bryant dropped a sure 1st and goal at the 3 early in the game and SoB had some miscommunications on deeper routes, but practice will clear that up IMO.

Page: 1 ... 27 28 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/14/08 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools