Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin said Ron Paul is a "cool guy" during primaries « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 14, 2008, 03:26:47 AM

A video surfaced showing Sarah Palin saying to a MTV reporter concerning the 2008 Presidential Election that Ron Paul is a "cool guy."

"He's cool!," she said, "He's a good guy. He's so independent. He's independent of the party machine. I'm like, 'Right on, so am I.' The party machinery, on both sides of the party--Americans are tiring of the obsessive partisanship that gets in the way of doing the right things for our country."

2 videos here:
http://westernstandard.blogs.com/shotgun/2008/09/sarah-palin-on.html

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : September 14, 2008, 03:36:04 AM

Just re-watched the Palin interview, and there's still nothing there that makes me think she warrants to be the VEEP.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 14, 2008, 03:38:21 AM

Just re-watched the Palin interview, and there's still nothing there that makes me think she warrants to be the VEEP.

Funny....Because I just watched some video of Obama and there's still nothing there that makes me think he warrants to be the Prez.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 14, 2008, 06:54:58 AM

Great, why not go post that on an Obama thread. I thought this was about your gal Palin or your guy Paul.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 14, 2008, 07:01:13 AM

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Palin said Ron Paul is a "cool guy" during primaries « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools