Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who has the upper hand « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: September 15, 2008, 01:04:59 AM

I know that having Gruden come from Oakland and then facing them in the Superbowl helped by giving us insight into the way Oakland would play. So this Sunday with Brian starting against the Bears who has the upper hand. The QB who knows the defense or the defense who knows the QB.

I'm on the edge. I want to believe that his practicing against the D will be a positive for use but at the same time they now how to throw him of his game.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 15, 2008, 01:19:05 AM

The Bears do....

Griese is a turnover machine and the only thing that will keep us in the game next week is the Bears inempt offense...

should be a good one...I just hope Griese doesn't throw the game away

EDIT: Dont get me wrong, I will back Griese and enjoyed the WIN today, but I just dont feel he is better than Garcia and that he left many pts on the field today.  next week will be huge in deciding whether it was a good move or not

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 15, 2008, 11:50:38 AM

The difference that both you guys are missing is that Gruden knew Gannon in almost the exact offense that Gannon was still running...

Griese clearly likes the WCO, and that's nothing like what he ran in CHI...

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 15, 2008, 01:20:57 PM

I predict that we finally run the ball A LOT next week.
If we can find a way to move the ball and keep our D off the field we will have a chance in the end, even if we only get field goals out of drives.
This will be a true measure of our teams anemic offense, can they improve against one of the better defenses?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 15, 2008, 01:39:41 PM

Having Griese makes little to no difference. Like the Bucs' D, the Bears don't do anything to surprise you. You just have to deal with a really aggressive defensive line and some really athletic players in coverage. They are who we think they are.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who has the upper hand « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools