Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia dropped to third on depth chart « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#15 : September 15, 2008, 08:02:11 PM

Note to Buc players: avoid Gruden's crap list.

and dont milk injuries, pout, or whine to the media

#16 : September 15, 2008, 08:04:19 PM

Poor Jeff, why does this keep happening to him...5 teams in the last 5 years...man that sucks...

Cause he's a diva!!!

Dude was griping about being underpaid for a starting qb....now he's overpaid for a #3. I wonder if he'll offer any $$ back?

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#17 : September 15, 2008, 08:35:59 PM

Dude was griping about being underpaid for a starting qb....now he's overpaid for a #3. I wonder if he'll offer any $$ back?

nice.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 15, 2008, 09:47:43 PM

If nothing else it should kep his mouth shut!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 16, 2008, 09:40:26 AM

Garcia was third (emergency QB) for the Falcons.

And I'm not surprised I didn't get the correct information about the atl game.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 16, 2008, 12:46:08 PM

Heard that during the game from the sideline chick.  She said Garcia also said the decision was not up to him, there was no ankle injury, and it is all on the coach...

Garcia is a goner.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#21 : September 16, 2008, 12:43:32 PM

The 4 pm game made the active/inactive list not available, I guess. I didn't see it posted anywhere.
You can get a look at the inactive by going to nflcom and going to game and getting a pdf of the gamebook.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia dropped to third on depth chart « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools