Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...1-7 looking real possible « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 16, 2008, 09:35:45 AM

3-5 at the midpoint, I think.

that is also my guess, but 2-6 is more likely imo...

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 16, 2008, 10:04:35 AM

I am considering GB, DEN, and Dallas automatic losses, we can't even begin to hold the jocks of those 3 teams.

Somebody notify the Glazers and let em know so that the players aren't risking injury for nothing.

Let's just go ahead and use those weeks like bye weeks to get in some extra practice time and maybe prepare for the draft.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 16, 2008, 10:06:05 AM

I am considering GB, DEN, and Dallas automatic losses, we can't even begin to hold the jocks of those 3 teams.

Somebody notify the Glazers and let em know so that the players aren't risking injury for nothing.

Let's just go ahead and use those weeks like bye weeks to get in some extra practice time and maybe prepare for the draft.

Sounds good.  Just forfeit the rest of the games and go 1-15.  Hopefully that'll give us the #1 pick.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 16, 2008, 10:06:09 AM

It will also save a lot of money in game checks to players, so we'll be able to bolster our open cap space even more :)

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

#19 : September 16, 2008, 10:07:07 AM

It will also save a lot of money in game checks to players, so we'll be able to bolster our open cap space even more :)

And we could cut ticket prices for Florida Natives!

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 16, 2008, 10:13:03 AM

@ Chicago - Win

Green Bay - Win

@Denver - Loss

Carolina - Loss

Seattle - Win

@ Dallas - Loss

On this six game stretch I have the Bucs go on to 3-3 for an overall record of 4-4 by the midway point.

Got to have wins in the next two with the schedule coming up...

We can beat CAR at home...that will be a bigger game than Week 1...

JC510

Practice Squad

#21 : September 16, 2008, 10:54:00 AM

All depends who the QB is. Griese gave Atlanta the best chance to hang around. This week he gives Chicago the best chance to score off turnovers. Gruden said he doesn't "anticipate any changes at that position THIS WEEK".  Not exactly a ringing endorsement. The only question is who he goes to after Griese has a nuclear meltdown. Considering they're trying to trade Garcia, it's LUKE. LUKE WATCH 2008 IS ON. The new golden age in Bucs football could start as soon as Sunday.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#22 : September 16, 2008, 10:56:49 AM

We sure have great fans who are confident in their teams. Man I dont know how fans can get any better or optimistic than the way our fans our. I think every team in the nfl should look at the way our fans are for our team. Model fans, really model fans.

lol you guys might as well not even be fans. You should just climb in a hole and not even watch any of the games. If you think our team is so bad, why watch the games? I think we have a chance to win any of those games. This is the nfl anything can change over a week especcially since it is just the beginning of the season. Tampa fans are a disgrace to fanhood. I can see why we have blackouts.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 16, 2008, 10:58:12 AM

We have blackouts?

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#24 : September 16, 2008, 11:02:52 AM

Im thinking 5-3 at the break....call me a homer, but i think we beat gb....losses to dal and den

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 16, 2008, 11:19:50 AM

I'd like to be 5-3. I'd like to be 7-1. But trying to apply a pragmatic view leads me to feel like 3-5 is more likely.

enterprise

Rookie
#26 : September 16, 2008, 11:26:03 AM

Consider 4-4 at mid season to be a tremendous achievement, given the schedule.  .500 heading into a more favorable 2nd half of the season is something I can live with. 

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 16, 2008, 11:33:03 AM

@ Chicago - Win 16-10

Green Bay - Win 21-17

-The defense and running game is stellar.  Griese doesn't throw for more than 200 yards in either game and has about 3 turnovers in the 2 games.  I am on board however, as we are 3-0 with him.  I then start booing Garcia for no reason.  That big fat meanie!!!

@Denver - Loss 24-13

Carolina - WIN 23-20

Seattle - LOSS 17-13

@ Dallas - Loss 31-10

4-4

sma2680

Practice Squad

#28 : September 16, 2008, 11:54:02 AM

I don't know about ya'll but both Dallas and the Broncos seem to give up quite a bit of points.  I feel we have just as good of a chance going against either, especially since we will have Joseph back by then.  The Green Bay game scares me the most, and at least we get them at home.  I think Dallas is the best team in the NFC, but they give up a lot of points, and their D gives up points, so they are definitely beatable. 

#29 : September 16, 2008, 11:57:20 AM

1-7 is just as possible as 7-1 at this point.

We're not out of any game, until the game is over and the other team has
scored more points...

(I vote to be a homer on this thread.)
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...1-7 looking real possible « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools