Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...1-7 looking real possible « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 16, 2008, 12:00:36 PM

While I am sure I will get bashed 2-6 or 3-5 at best, and the reason why Injuries, Third Down Defense, Red Zone Scoring

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

The Q

Pro Bowler

#31 : September 16, 2008, 12:28:49 PM

Make sure this thread is marked and it can be revisited at a later date. That way a lot of NON-BUCS FANs on here can eat their crow.
At the break I see 5-3.........Go BUCS!

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 16, 2008, 12:30:59 PM

I'm thinking 3-5

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

MBF

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 16, 2008, 12:33:16 PM

6-2, we'll stun Dallas.

Anyone want some Kool-aid?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 16, 2008, 12:41:09 PM

This guys' opinion seems more dead on with each passing day...

MBF

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 16, 2008, 12:42:30 PM

Yep, I was miffed when he said what he said but in the end TB81 was spot on.

JC510

Practice Squad

#36 : September 16, 2008, 12:42:34 PM

Is he starting in place of Galloway this week

#37 : September 16, 2008, 01:23:38 PM

We're going 9-7.

I know this for 2 reasons

1) As SarasotaBuc noted, Brian Griese is a ninja.
2) The wife predicted 10-6.  Can't argue with that.  In case anyone cares, her picks were:

NO     L
ATL    W
CHI    W
GB     W
DEN   W
CAR    W
SEA    L * Sucks to be Mike I guess
DAL    L
KAN  W
MIN   L
DET   L
NO    W
CAR  L
ATL   W
SD   L
OAK  W

Not the best way to enter the postseason, but I'd take it.  And of course I agree with every pick  ;D

Edited for math

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#38 : September 16, 2008, 01:29:06 PM

I love how some people can look at games and already give us a W or L.

It's that awesome fan support that must be what really makes the organization happy.

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THEM PLAY??????    I bit off all of may finger nails and most of my finger skin last week wathcing that BS performance last week. Thank god for the D.    We have the **CENSORED**tiest  bunch of offensive talent in the league.   

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#39 : September 16, 2008, 01:30:14 PM

We're going 10-6.

2) The wife predicted 10-6. Can't argue with that. In case anyone cares, her picks were:

NO L
ATL W
CHI W
GB W
DEN W
CAR W
SEA L * Sucks to be Mike I guess
DAL L
KAN W
MIN L
DET L
NO W
CAR L
ATL W
SD L
OAK W

Not the best way to enter the postseason, but I'd take it. And of course I agree with every pick ;D

The woman must know the game, and never go agaisnt a woman in anything, you always loose, I agree with your wife.  Makes as much sense as our prognostication any day.

clintro

Pro Bowler
#40 : September 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

We're going 10-6.

2) The wife predicted 10-6.  Can't argue with that.  In case anyone cares, her picks were:

NO     L
ATL    W
CHI    W
GB     W
DEN   W
CAR    W
SEA    L * Sucks to be Mike I guess
DAL    L
KAN  W
MIN   L
DET   L
NO    W
CAR  L
ATL   W
SD   L
OAK  W

Not the best way to enter the postseason, but I'd take it.  And of course I agree with every pick  ;D

That is 9-7 wife may know football, but someone can not count.... unless Seattle should be a win...LOL

Just Playin'

TheRealist

Second String

#41 : September 16, 2008, 01:47:35 PM

15- 1   :)

#42 : September 16, 2008, 03:41:59 PM

Dallas will work us over the same way Indy worked us over last year. @ Denver - I don't think we don't stand a chance either - too much offense for us to beat on the road. So that's a 1-3 record. Seattle, Green Bay and Carolina are all at home so that helps a lot. We need to win 2 of 3 to have a chance at winning the division. On the road against Chicago - this is a pivotal game for us and will decide if we are 4-3 or 3-4 after 7 weeks. In some ways, it's like a playoff game because we might look back at this game and say, that's one we should have won or this is the game that got us over the hump.

IMO - @ Chicago will come down to turnovers. Whoever turns it over less, will win. Griese vs. Orton. Forte vs. Graham. I hope Brooks is healthy. We will need him this week. Galloway is a non-factor - he's going to suck all season. Talib being hurt shouldn't matter much - it's not like Orton spreads it around to a bunch of receivers. Brooks injury could hurt a lot more though with their power running game.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 16, 2008, 04:14:20 PM

We have played real crappy the first 2 games...I can see our dee coming around and be awsome ...creating a lot of turnovers and our OLINE  coming on and helping us have a solid run game ...if we get rid of the mistakes ...we should be 6 and 3 or 7 and 2 at the bye week...remember when nobody gave us a chance against the RAMS with Shaun King at qb...same thing different year.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 16, 2008, 04:32:53 PM

i think we can run on the bears, and beat them the way teams used to beat us....we finally have that kind of OL...unless their defense scores, i'm not all that worried about the game ever being at a point where running the ball doesn't make sense.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow...1-7 looking real possible « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools