Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did the Rays Sell Out Their Biggest Series of the Year? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#330 : September 24, 2008, 10:55:32 AM

Did the Rays Sell Out Their Biggest Series of the Year?
Yes

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#331 : September 24, 2008, 12:52:07 PM

Good job by the fans. Sucks for people who waited for the public sale.

Also sucks for all of us who registered but didn't get picked ...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#332 : September 24, 2008, 01:15:54 PM

Good job by the fans.

Could some of you guys who were lucky enough to get tickets pass on ufojoe55's approval at the ballgame to surrounding fans?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#333 : September 24, 2008, 01:19:50 PM

Good job by the fans.

Could some of you guys who were lucky enough to get tickets pass on ufojoe55's approval at the ballgame to surrounding fans?

I'm actually considering buying advertising space on the Jumbotron too make sure everyone gets their just due.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#334 : September 24, 2008, 10:57:46 PM

Sorry guys until I hear RAYS on WFLA, OR 620  this ain't a baseball town!!  Guarantee on Saturday the Noles and Gators will be on!! loud and clear along with USF. Probably Miami as well.    Sounds like FOOTBALL COUNTRY TO ME!

Actually, as usual, runole is WRONG.

Just this past Saturday, with UF playing UT, the Rays game garnered MORE VIEWERS than the UF-UT game.

LMAO!

As for FSU, come on...they can't even sellout Jacksonville, they had to close the upper deck.  27K tickets sold by FSU?  Shame shame shame.  UF could play Chattanooga there and sell out.  Heck, UF could play an exhibition against a HS team and sell that out.....

Worry about FSU and their pathetic state, and pathetic ticket sales.......

LFO

Hall of Famer

#335 : September 24, 2008, 06:04:47 PM

I have some friends mad they didn't get tickets.  They missed out on the pre-sale  (not selected) and obviously all were gone by the time any public sale was to happen.  The list must have been LONG for them to all sell out + people who signed up not getting chosen. 

If anyone has any they can't use let me know. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#336 : September 24, 2008, 09:18:42 PM

Every time I start to think that the" ranters and ravers" are right, and the Bay area really is Ray's baseball country, a little monkey wrench slaps me in the face.

I am searching the AM dial to catch the Rays game in my car tonight and what do I pick up on 1010?  The New York Yankees!

Geesh!  Utterly ridiculous and insulting!   Why does this area give a rats arse about Yankee broadcasts into the Tampa area?

Hey (though I wouldn't like it) if it was a Marlins game I could understand but the Yankees?  Guess the Red Sox need to get a station in the area.. Yeh, that would make sense?

Sorry guys until I hear RAYS on WFLA, OR 620  this ain't a baseball town!!  Guarantee on Saturday the Noles and Gators will be on!! loud and clear along with USF. Probably Miami as well.    Sounds like FOOTBALL COUNTRY TO ME!

Glad to see the Rays are finally selling out.  That is a start...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#337 : September 24, 2008, 09:32:05 PM

You're wrong.  AGAIN.  Just deal with it.   AGAIN.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#338 : September 24, 2008, 09:39:48 PM

So they are on 620 and 970 AM?   I could have sworn they weren't?  Are you lying again?  That wasn't the Yankees on 1010?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#339 : September 24, 2008, 10:03:29 PM

So they are on 620 and 970 AM? I could have sworn they weren't? Are you lying again? That wasn't the Yankees on 1010?

It's irrelelvent to the discussion at hand.  Imagine that you making a statement completely irrelelvent to the conversation at hand. 

You're WRONG about the area not being a baseball area and about nrver going to support the Rays.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#340 : September 25, 2008, 07:45:26 AM

He doesn't want to hear the Rays, he wants to deflect away from the fact that he was dead wrong AGAIN.
This is true.

I have already told him where to find the Rays on the radio.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#341 : September 25, 2008, 09:40:01 AM

Every time I start to think that the" ranters and ravers" are right, and the Bay area really is Ray's baseball country, a little monkey wrench slaps me in the face.

I am searching the AM dial to catch the Rays game in my car tonight and what do I pick up on 1010?  The New York Yankees!

Geesh!  Utterly ridiculous and insulting!   Why does this area give a rats arse about Yankee broadcasts into the Tampa area?

Hey (though I wouldn't like it) if it was a Marlins game I could understand but the Yankees?  Guess the Red Sox need to get a station in the area.. Yeh, that would make sense?

Glad to see the Rays are finally selling out.  That is a start...

Try 1250 genius.

First, you whine that the Rays aren't on TV, when you just aren't smart enough to find them.

Second, you whine that the Rays aren't on Radio, when you just aren't smart enough to find them.

Anybody else notice a trend here?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#342 : September 25, 2008, 09:40:56 AM

Just this past Saturday, with UF playing UT, the Rays game garnered MORE VIEWERS than the UF-UT game.

You know I could maybe understand someone from another part of the country not grasping the significance of that but damn ........... that is a HUGE statement about the popularity of the Rays right now.... and they both were on regular tv.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#343 : September 25, 2008, 05:50:36 PM

You know I could maybe understand someone from another part of the country not grasping the significance of that but damn ........... that is a HUGE statement about the popularity of the Rays right now.... and they both were on regular tv.

Exactly.  Rays were on FOX, Gators on CBS.

Yet Runole knows all.

LOL.

I could understand if they outdraw the Seminoles maybe not being a big deal, but the Gators?  That's crazy talk. 

Of course, anything that goes against what runole says is not significant in his eyes.....
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did the Rays Sell Out Their Biggest Series of the Year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools