Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: sundays game important to us « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : December 28, 2006, 11:15:36 AM

You think Derrick would be mad at us? Man, that would just ruin my day and make me cry.
You'd probably threaten to the messege board. The point is that the locker room is full of prideful guys like Derrick that will play to win this Sunday, and I'm sure that those 53 guys in the locker room wouldn't appreciate the "fans" wanting them to lose.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 28, 2006, 11:16:49 AM

It's not like I'd go to the game and cheer for the Seahawks.

I don't expect the players to like that many of us are okay with this loss. But oh well.
They'll get over it.

#17 : December 28, 2006, 11:17:41 AM

It's not like I'd go to the game and cheer for the Seahawks.

I don't expect the players to like that many of us are okay with this loss. But oh well.
They'll get over it.
There's a difference to being ok with a loss and wanting to lose. I want them to win but I won't be crushed over a loss.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 28, 2006, 11:21:03 AM

I agree. I do not want to win this game.

Play Gradkowski!!!!!!!
LMAO!

Badabingnrt

Starter

#19 : December 28, 2006, 04:01:25 PM

I hope we win....

and the players and Gruden will want to win this game as well...

like he says...its hard enough to win in this league...and they wouldnt mind going out on a 2 game win streak.

I hope we win...this way we dont waste our pick on Joe Thomas.

I want either an impact D player, Calvin Johnson, or JeMarcus Russell(if he comes out)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: sundays game important to us « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools