Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryants Stock goes up again... galloway likely out. « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: September 17, 2008, 12:53:50 PM

PewterReport.com is reporting that Bucs WR Michael Clayton will start at the flanker (Z) position opposite Antonio Bryant, who will start in place of Joey Galloway  at the split-end (X) spot. Galloway suffered an ankle injury in last Sunday's 24-9 win over the Atlanta Falcons. Bucs rookie WR Dexter Jackson has also been told that he will receive extra work in practice this week on the offensive side of the ball.

this means a lot to us bryant holders.  hes been getting endzone looks, hopefully it doesnt stop here.

for fanatasy, lets hope he produces, and holds the job over joey G!

i tried dropping him for JT o sullivan, but someone grabber JT before me, so im feeling good about bryant.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 17, 2008, 01:58:12 PM

Hopefully he produces because I picked him up last week when Galloway was looking funny. Glad I didn't start him last week but I guess I have to put him in for Galloway :(

I swear I've always got the most inconsistent and rag tag group of underperforming WRs.. Henderson and Meachem from NO, Bryant and Galloway and the always injured Coles.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 17, 2008, 04:58:19 PM

i picked some questionable recivers and hit on all of em.

dwayne bowe

chris chambers

eddie royal

bryant johnson

and now, antonio bryant.
!

#3 : September 17, 2008, 07:10:58 PM

I swear I've always got the most inconsistent and rag tag group of underperforming WRs.. Henderson and Meachem from NO, Bryant and Galloway and the always injured Coles.

You are right about that..... WOW!!!!

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 17, 2008, 10:39:06 PM

I drafted RBs with my first three picks and figured they'd make up for the lackluster WRs. I have LT (who isn't doing much thus far), Willie Parker and McFadden.. and somehow I got Rofflesburger in the 5th round lol.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : September 18, 2008, 02:04:16 AM

I found over the years that my favorite draft strategy is RB1 WR1 WR2 RB2 WR3 RB3 QB 1 then BPA

I like to sit and let the QB's fall to me, people over pay for QBs not including Brady and Romo. I even feel Peyton Manning is way over rated for Fantasy Football. Pick up a QB in the 7th and get a schmuck like Kurt Warner who is helping me own my league.

#6 : September 18, 2008, 05:52:09 AM

I like to sit and let the QB's fall to me, people over pay for QBs not including Brady and Romo. I even feel Peyton Manning is way over rated for Fantasy Football. Pick up a QB in the 7th and get a schmuck like Kurt Warner who is helping me own my league.

agreed.

Brady, Romo and Brees went 1st round in my league. I took Cutler in the 6th.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 18, 2008, 08:13:22 AM

I went WR,WR,RB this year and it has worked well. I am 2-0 and scoring a lot. It is a PPR league and my WRs are stacked.

kapmorg

Starter
#8 : September 19, 2008, 01:21:19 PM

Bryant showed me he couldn't catch the ball very well against ATL.  He made Clayton look like like an all-pro, lol.

I wouldn't expect much from Bryant against a tough Bears defense.
I think from a fantasy perspective, stay away from any Bucs player this week.

#9 : September 19, 2008, 02:45:56 PM

I think from a fantasy perspective, stay away from any Bucs player this week.

.... any Buc player not named Graham. But hell, that applies every week.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#10 : September 22, 2008, 09:42:44 AM

Well Antonio Bryant definitely worked out lol, it's a shame he didn't get a TD but he did way better than Galloway has in a long time lol

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Bryants Stock goes up again... galloway likely out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools