Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Next season's opponents « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : December 28, 2006, 06:11:41 PM

I could see us going 9-7 or 10-6 with that schedule if FA and the draft go well.

jeeez, it is far too soon to be estimating wins and losses.

that schedule means nothing at this point, it's just who we play and you can't possibly realistically tell who we have a chance to beat...

UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!
LOL
But seriously we have no idea what the teams will look like next year....

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 28, 2006, 06:52:42 PM

Hey! I see another Cali Buc fan trip to San Fran in the future..

Hey! Sacto!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 28, 2006, 06:58:31 PM

Hey! I see another Cali Buc fan trip to San Fran in the future..

Hey! Sacto!!

lucky you, no Lambeau Field venture for me again this year...

:(

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 28, 2006, 07:36:38 PM

lucky you, no Lambeau Field venture for me again this year...

:(

A real Buc fan (in Wisconsin) would save his pennies and make the trek to Indy or Detroit..  ;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 28, 2006, 07:49:04 PM

Detroit is a REAL possibility, I have a buddy who lives there and he could easily score me his company tickets...as he has done in the past.

;D

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 28, 2006, 07:55:51 PM

Detroit is a REAL possibility, I have a buddy who lives there and he could easily score me his company tickets...as he has done in the past.

I know I'm hittin' SF, had a great time there when we played them last year at a bar ironically called "The Buccaneer". Might try to make the Seattle trip too, never been to that stadium. For sure gonna try to make a game in Tampa. Haven't been there since 97..

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 28, 2006, 07:57:19 PM

I'm taking my son to a game in TAMPA for the first time (for both of us)when he turns 13, 2 years from now...

#22 : December 28, 2006, 08:02:30 PM

I think I'm gonna go to the Arizona game in Tampa...they'd be a pretty interesting team to watch if they can get a decent OL.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : December 28, 2006, 08:44:40 PM

We never do well on the west coast---SF & Seattle will suck.

#24 : December 28, 2006, 08:46:00 PM

Tennesse is intriguing..

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 29, 2006, 12:54:43 PM

We never do well on the west coast---SF & Seattle will suck.

If I remember correctly, we won the last time we played in Seattle. But the point is just to get to a Buc game, win or lose. Preferably win. But even when the Bucs lose, partying with other Buc fans in enemy territory is worth the trip..

#26 : December 29, 2006, 05:16:44 PM

If next season started now, that schedule would be a joke! The NFC west is by far the worst division in football, our division is not nearly as tough as predicted, and the Lions and Redskins are terribler teams as well. However, lots of these teams could get a lot better in the offseason, so I will reserve judgment until next year. Looking at it now though, it appears very favorable.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#27 : December 29, 2006, 05:51:51 PM

that schedule doesn't look too hard.  I know you can't judge schedules, but I mean we all knew this year we had a brutal schedule and it showed.  I see us back in the playoffs next season.  We need to capatilize on the 4 first day draft picks and use some of that cap room however, and I could see between 10-12 wins no doubt.

I'm not being homerish either.  Every home game on that schedule is winnable, while away games at Houston, Detroit, and San Fransisco could be winnable as well.

But you have to see how the off-season plays out because who knows if Houston gets Adrian Peterson or SOMEBODY lands a Leftwich, etc.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#28 : December 29, 2006, 05:59:57 PM

for those saying it's tough....are you kidding me?  At first glance, I see the Bucs running through this schedule.

Have the joke of an NFC West.  With an average off-season, we should go 3-1 in this division.  We have a very easy home schedule.  Tennesee is coming on as of late, but let's be real, they will be about 6-10, 7-9 next year.  Anyone remember the Miami Dolphins last year or the Minnesota Vikings who won like their last 6 games then they ended up terrible this year.  Yeah, it's called the NFL and Vince Young will have some video on him to capture his tendacies.  Don't worry hes a good QB, but the TITANs are having a lot of things going their way this year.  As for Jacksonville, we still dont know who their QB will be and they are very beatable.  St. Louis, Arizona, Washington.  I don't see one home game that you can chalk up as a loss next year.

The Road games are a little tougher, but honestly aside from Indianapolis and Seattle, I see the games be very winnable.  Especially the 49ers, Houston, and Detroit.  The 49ers are tough on us, but im telling you that schedule is very easy.

haha..."well i guess that could be an excuse for gruden if things dont go well next year"  Heck, if he doesnt get in the playoffs with that joke of a schedule that Gruden is gone.   This coming from a  Gruden fan as well.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#29 : December 29, 2006, 08:36:55 PM

I'll be at Indy and Detroit.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Next season's opponents « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools