Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ohio vs Ohio State « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 14, 2008, 12:16:53 PM

not sayin it's your fault...just sayin either you made up the insider info for attention or to sound cool

or

your insider isn't an insider

Snook

Hall of Famer

#76 : September 14, 2008, 01:41:13 PM

If OSU manages to squeeze into the title game AGAIN at the end of the season, I'm DONE watching college football until they get a playoff.

OSU sucks.  What a joke.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 16, 2008, 03:07:05 PM

No need to get to the bottom of it - it would not have mattered if beanie had played.

OSU was not in the same skill set as USC - but we did take them on in their house. I am only sorry we were not up to the task. Boeckman should not have been on the field - but then - placing the pressure of a game with this magnitude on the shoulders of a Freshman would not have been smart either. It is amazing to me that Boeckmen was as highly recruited as he was but demonstrated nothing but eratic play, confusion, and a lack of poise.

You may begin your pummelling of this unrepentant OSU fan now.

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ohio vs Ohio State « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools