Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help me pick the best of the worst « previous next »
Page: 1

Got_Spleen

Starter

: September 19, 2008, 11:29:58 AM

Well, I am in an 18 team, Performance league with PPR. I need to fill my TE and my W/T slots and I really have junk to work with.

Todd Heap (Heap of crap)
Randy McMichael
Bubba Franks
Laurent Robinson

The options on the wire are just as bad. :-

kapmorg

Starter
#1 : September 19, 2008, 01:11:44 PM

I would use Randy McMichael for TE if I were you. 

Geez, I had to look-up Laurent Robinson's name to find out who he was, lol. 
I would continue to look elsewhere for a WR, maybe use one of Seattle's no-name WRs if they are still available, Kerry Colbert available in your league?

Thanks for your own feedback for me on my trade offer!

Got_Spleen

Starter

#2 : September 19, 2008, 02:15:21 PM

My problem with McMichael is a two-catch effort last week, and it will be tough to pick up steam against a defense that shut out Vernon Davis last week and has held tight ends out of the end zone 10 of the past dozen games. San Diego has surrendered three tight end touchdowns already this season, and we all know Favre's fondness for the big fellas and because he's the most targeted of the trio they have in NY. Heap is an injury waiting to happen and I kick myself for drafting him AGAIN. Robinson, and the other 2 secondary WR's for ATL have combined for 7 catches so far.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#3 : September 19, 2008, 02:21:07 PM

Well, I dropped Robinson and picked up Brandon Lloyd. He's at least being targeted, which will help with the PPR.

JC510

Practice Squad

#4 : September 19, 2008, 02:40:30 PM

Is Carlson from Seattle available.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#5 : September 19, 2008, 03:23:01 PM

No. He was my 1st choice when I went looking this week. I did offer up a trade for him though.

kmitchell

Starter

#6 : September 19, 2008, 03:26:02 PM

Carlson is the "bandaid to a gunshot wound". He will be the #1 target for about 2 games until Branch and Engram come back. If you can pick him up, hope he has 2 games than trade him for anything you can get.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#7 : September 22, 2008, 08:57:22 AM

Looks like the Lloyd move worked, for this week. 21pts. Woot!

jameswilder

Starter

#8 : September 23, 2008, 02:27:53 PM

Is Stevens available as a FA? Seems like Griese likes to target him, so he'll get some points.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#9 : September 24, 2008, 12:21:36 PM

I dropped Lloyd for Stevens. I don't predict a repeat performance of those numbers.

bait619

Starter

#10 : September 25, 2008, 04:44:27 AM

it looks like favre is trying to get dusitn keller the ball
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help me pick the best of the worst « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools