Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« : September 20, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »

Censorship Getting out of hands. I posted  a Yuccs Flexible tubing locks and it was deleted there was nothing in it but stuff about the Bears game and my draft thoughts and it was deleted?

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

« #1 : September 20, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »

for what reason?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #2 : September 20, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »

No reason given no PM just out right deleted!

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #3 : September 20, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »

I'LL take the case!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 20, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »

if that is true, you can expect this one to be removed as well...

*sigh*

« #5 : September 20, 2008, 07:56:05 PM »

Um, not for nothing, but did you get a PM on why?  Because I doubt that it's been deleted for "censorship" purposes. 

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #6 : September 20, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »

Got no reason why and even PM'ed them with no response

Oliver Goldsmith

BMurph

Second String

« #7 : September 20, 2008, 09:04:17 PM »

Why there is a censorship at all is ridiculous. Obviously totally outlandish, extremely offensive threads should be deleted. But otherwise were all mostly adults here having adult conversations. Feels too much like communism if you ask me...

oh and just to fuel the fire...

DUEMIG IS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A RADIO HOST TAMPA HAS EVER HEARD

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 20, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »

Total censorship would suck
I'm sure I'm not hte only one that would miss Keepon's avatars

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

« #9 : September 20, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »

Why there is a censorship at all is ridiculous. Obviously totally outlandish, extremely offensive threads should be deleted. But otherwise were all mostly adults here having adult conversations. Feels too much like communism if you ask me...

oh and just to fuel the fire...

DUEMIG IS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A RADIO HOST TAMPA HAS EVER HEARD
Lol

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 20, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

I read the post in question earlier today.  Didn't see anything out of line.  Perhaps is was deleted by mistake?

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
« #11 : September 20, 2008, 10:32:46 PM »

I don't know anything about it, but I do have an e-mail into PR Patrol.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
« #12 : September 21, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »

jumpin to conclusions, taking yourself way to seriously, paranoia is a killa

benir0

Hall of Famer
« #13 : September 21, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »

Censorship Getting out of hands. I posted  a Yuccs Flexible tubing locks and it was deleted there was nothing in it but stuff about the Bears game and my draft thoughts and it was deleted?

Yeah...where did that thread go?

bumpo

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
« #14 : September 21, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »

re-post it and we shall see
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools