Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : September 21, 2008, 12:50:16 PM

It could be a glitch, or a wrong click.

Or maybe you deleted it yourself by accident?

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 23, 2008, 11:03:35 PM

I deleted it.  My apologies, everyone.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 23, 2008, 11:08:07 PM

Got no reason why and even PM'ed them with no response
Happened to me witha thread I posted about TOP at one point...

Pretty sad.

Guys like Chronic Hot Air can post absolute nonsense, and things like this can happen....and we PAY to be logical and try to post some things related to Bucs ball, while haters like Borna/ChronicHotAir get the longer leash.

Turrible.  But renewal time is coming up...

#18 : September 23, 2008, 11:22:21 PM

I missed the post.  Hope it shows back up.

I gotta agree that what passes as being Ok here is sometimes baffling.

#19 : September 23, 2008, 11:24:42 PM

i posted in the thread and saw nothin out of line

MBF

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 24, 2008, 11:55:07 AM

That was a quality thread, no idea why it was deleted.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 24, 2008, 12:06:32 PM

Yucc,

Have you heard anything from PR yet?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 24, 2008, 12:19:01 PM

Heard from SR, he along with JF stated they did not toss it out, but have not heard anything from CC or anyone else!

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 26, 2008, 02:56:44 AM

Sounds like Boid's mysterious disappearing Time of possesion thread.  And this is a bump until someone admits "ooops, I meesed up and clicked the wrong button"

I can accept "oops, wrong button", feces happens.  Just let us know it was a mistake and not some Uber-secret rule violation that puts you on "Double-Secret Probation"

Toga-Toga-Toga-Toga!

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 26, 2008, 06:51:14 AM

You guys should all know by now how I feel about this kind of stuff. I remember the thread and don't recall anything objectionable in it.

Head shaker.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#25 : September 26, 2008, 10:23:43 AM

maybe you wrote it in disappearing ink?

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 26, 2008, 11:12:41 AM

Okay. Sorry for the delay. Pewter Patrol informed us that an attempt was made to move your topic over to the College Football Board because of the subject and debate, but it was deleted by accident. No censorship. Just a mistake. We apologize for that.

#27 : September 26, 2008, 12:39:21 PM

Heard from SR, he along with JF stated they did not toss it out, but have not heard anything from CC or anyone else!

OK, so the "big 2" responded to you, but that's not enough?  You want a personal postcard from Charlie, Emily, and Kim too?

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 26, 2008, 12:49:36 PM

OK, so the "big 2" responded to you, but that's not enough? You want a personal postcard from Charlie, Emily, and Kim too?

No he just wants to know what happened and why it is gone.  Is that so bad? 

#29 : September 26, 2008, 12:54:20 PM

OK, so the "big 2" responded to you, but that's not enough? You want a personal postcard from Charlie, Emily, and Kim too?

No he just wants to know what happened and why it is gone.  Is that so bad? 

Read his quote again.  He got contacted by SR and JF, and then complained he hadn't been contacted by charlie or anyone else too...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools