Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 26, 2008, 12:56:46 PM

I read it.  People wanted to know why his thread was gone.  He said he did not know and that he heard from SR and JF and that neither of them knew why.  He also pointed out that he had not hear back from anybody else and did not know who deleted the thread and unitl that person let them know he would not know why it was deleted.

At least that is what I got out of his statements in this thread.  Maybe you got something else.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 26, 2008, 12:59:19 PM

Okay. Sorry for the delay. Pewter Patrol informed us that an attempt was made to move your topic over to the College Football Board because of the subject and debate, but it was deleted by accident. No censorship. Just a mistake. We apologize for that.

Things happen, computers can get glitchy, and now we know.

Thanks for the response, all is well.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 26, 2008, 01:18:41 PM

JF, Thanks was just wondering.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 26, 2008, 09:28:25 PM

Sounds like Boid's mysterious disappearing Time of possesion thread. And this is a bump until someone admits "ooops, I meesed up and clicked the wrong button"

I can accept "oops, wrong button", feces happens. Just let us know it was a mistake and not some Uber-secret rule violation that puts you on "Double-Secret Probation"

Toga-Toga-Toga-Toga!
Love the movie.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Censorship out of control! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools