Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF is awfully sloppy this year « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 20, 2008, 08:28:57 PM

At times they look great but other times they look terriblly sloppy.

When the trap game comes up they are going to get smoked...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 20, 2008, 08:40:35 PM

They just aren't a very good team from what I have seen.  They are a nice team, a solid team, but not great.  The expectations are a bit too high IMO.  They got that lofty #2 ranking last year because a perfect storm happened, and people expect so much this year when reality is they are nowhere near that good.

They are a nice, top 25 team, who can probably pull an upset here and there but what more do you want?  Hey, just be happy they have a great chance at a BCS bowl as their conference appears to be down. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 20, 2008, 09:04:54 PM

They just aren't a very good team from what I have seen.  They are a nice team, a solid team, but not great.  The expectations are a bit too high IMO.  They got that lofty #2 ranking last year because a perfect storm happened, and people expect so much this year when reality is they are nowhere near that good.

They are a nice, top 25 team, who can probably pull an upset here and there but what more do you want?  Hey, just be happy they have a great chance at a BCS bowl as their conference appears to be down. 

USF fans sound like the Oregon honks out here. People out here think since last year we were an injury from being in the title game, this year should be no different. Gotta love fans

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 21, 2008, 08:23:06 PM

They're a poorly coached team, especially on the offensive side of the ball.  I didn't see the game last night (thankfully), but it sounded very sloppy.

Our expectations are to win the Big East and let any other chips fall where they may.  But as sloppy as we've been, it wouldn't suprise me to see us slip up a couple of times in the conference and even NC State next week could be in question.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 22, 2008, 12:53:34 AM

At times they look great but other times they look terriblly sloppy.

When the trap game comes up they are going to get smoked...

FIU was a trap game so hopefully, it's out of their system ...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF is awfully sloppy this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools