Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just got a chance to watch the USF game « previous next »
Page: 1

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
: September 21, 2008, 06:28:11 AM

FIU fans chanting "bull****" when Mompremier went down are scum.  It was clearly heard on the broadcast and even the announcers called them out . That truly was one of the most classless acts I have seen in a long time.  I hope he is okay and can come back this year.  He seemed to be moving his limbs slightly.  At least both teams came out together for a prayer to show some respect.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 21, 2008, 09:58:25 AM

That is pretty sick.

But USF fans cant complain given the way they acted during the Kansas game. I mean you know it's bad when your school has to create an entire "Respect" campaign because of it.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#2 : September 21, 2008, 11:02:01 AM

That's pure trash out there. As a fan, talking crap is one thing...but for an injury it's completely over the line.

I didn't see too much of the game, as it played during the latter part of the Gator game, but saw the injury on the highlight reels. Is the USF student okay? I thought it was completely respectful for both teams to meet in the middle of the field for a prayer; it's nice to see everyone unite as one for a short moment. Nobody wants to see injuries that bad.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 21, 2008, 08:18:21 PM

That is pretty sick.

But USF fans cant complain given the way they acted during the Kansas game. I mean you know it's bad when your school has to create an entire "Respect" campaign because of it.

It happens every where.  This just proves it.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 22, 2008, 12:50:10 AM

That is pretty sick.

Actually, the Respect thing was supposedly implemented before the season even started .... obviously some didn't get the memo.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 22, 2008, 03:02:54 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3600799

S. Florida's Mompremier cleared to return home after airlift

Good news. :)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just got a chance to watch the USF game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools