Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden trashed this season waaaay too soon!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

: December 31, 2006, 02:07:18 PM

And it's very very obvious he did that with the way Rattay has been playing and managing
the games the past 3 weeks(including today), but yet was not even considered an option
over a young inexperienced Gradkowski who belongs a #3 for the next few years!! Plus, all
these sweet gadget plays were totally ABSENT during our long losing streak; which to me
means Gruden gave up and trashed this season waaaaay too soon and he should lose his
job because of that!!  >:( [banghead]

#1 : December 31, 2006, 02:12:59 PM

This is a little ironic coming from the guy who usually throws in the towel in the first quarter.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 31, 2006, 02:14:32 PM

Clayton's run that reverse play at least twice before, unless you're talking about some other "sweet gadget play"

#3 : December 31, 2006, 02:15:24 PM

No, I usually throw in the towell when we're down by 20+ points & haven't even made one first
down in 2-3 qtrs yet - dumbass.  ::)

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 31, 2006, 02:46:38 PM

Rattay should have started first because you never start a rookie at QB unless they are a top 3 pick or if you have to because of injury.

Your so right, New England really proved that statement correct.

Yes Naples you are correct, right on the money and Sepe, Brady wasn't a rookie QB when he started playing great. I think he played in one game maybe as a rookie.

Baghead #2

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 31, 2006, 02:37:15 PM

Rattay should have started first because you never start a rookie at QB unless they are a top 3 pick or if you have to because of injury.

Your so right, New England really proved that statement correct.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 31, 2006, 02:33:05 PM

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 31, 2006, 02:25:22 PM

Paid any REAL ATTENTION to the Bucs?? Sounds like you had the blinders on all season my friend, and was sippin plenty of that Gruden kool-aid and Grads plain............SUCKS(and you never saw me get on his band wagon once this year).

Grads started off not bad, just like Rattay then regressed from there, very true. Should he have been pulled sooner, probably. But to say that Rattay played better than Grads BEFORE Simms got hurt is foolish. You have to make the decision with current information.

But for the Record, BEFORE Simms got hurt, who has played better, Grads or Rattay?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

#8 : December 31, 2006, 02:21:09 PM

^
Now there is a guy who was paying REAL attention.  ;)

Larry Brackins

Starter
#9 : December 31, 2006, 02:19:42 PM

Rattay should have been playing a long time ago when it becam evident Gradkowski couldn't complete the deep ball.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#10 : December 31, 2006, 02:19:34 PM

Paid any REAL ATTENTION to the Bucs?? Sounds like you had the blinders on all season my friend, and was sippin plenty of that Gruden kool-aid and Grads plain............SUCKS(and you never saw me get on his band wagon once this year).

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 31, 2006, 02:16:52 PM

Dude! Rattay flat out STUNK in training camp and Pre-Season. But I gotta give you credit, you can make great decisions three weeks after they have happened. If you paid any real attention to the Bucs, you would have seen Grads flat out outplayed Rattay. In fact, had McCown not gotten hurt, I can promise you Rattay would have been cut without a single wimper from any fans. Which to me says you have no clue what your talking about.

#12 : December 31, 2006, 02:47:10 PM

No, I usually throw in the towell when we're down by 20+ points & haven't even made one first
down in 2-3 qtrs yet - dumbass.  ::)

Should I drag up some of the threads where you whine about the Bucs making a comeback after you stopped watching? Or maybe the one where your excuse for leaving the game early was because the sun was too hot? Whatever, Chrispy. Don't you have to run to Home Depot or something, dumbass?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 31, 2006, 02:48:23 PM

Well you play Rattay, you are at 0-3 so things are bleak already. If Rattay struggles then you pull the plug after a few ganes, get the rookie 8 or more games of work but you do it once the season is 100% gone.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#14 : December 31, 2006, 02:54:46 PM

Only a complete idiot or a coach that just doesn't give a crap, would put in a verrry
inexperienced ROOKIE over a QB that has had 20 or more starts under his belt and
there's still like 11-12 games left in the season.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden trashed this season waaaay too soon!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools