Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden trashed this season waaaay too soon!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : December 31, 2006, 03:38:09 PM

That's funny; because I could tell you every single thing that has gone on this season wether it
be what I watched, taped, or read about.  ::)

#31 : December 31, 2006, 03:40:05 PM

Oh, you're still watching? Usually you leave early.

#32 : December 31, 2006, 03:42:26 PM

Once again; I could tell you every single thing that has gone on this season wether it
be what I watched, taped, or read about.   ::)

acacius

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 31, 2006, 03:43:57 PM

Gruden always plays veterans over rookies!  Fire Gruden!
Gruden throws seasons away by playing rookies over veteran players!  Fire Gruden!!eleventyone!

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 31, 2006, 03:47:57 PM

its so easy to say the coulda, shoulda, woulda's now.

its easy to be a monday morning QB after the fact.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 31, 2006, 03:49:02 PM

its so easy to say the coulda, shoulda, woulda's now.

its easy to be a monday morning QB after the fact.

That's why pro coaches get the  big $$$, to make those hindsight decision in advance.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 31, 2006, 03:54:12 PM

our biggest mistake is we didnt have a backup QB..

yes letting griese go gave us some good cap.. but we lost about 8 games cause we didnt have a QB.

#37 : December 31, 2006, 03:56:48 PM

Once again; I could tell you every single thing that has gone on this season wether it

They have the game on at Home Depot?

#38 : December 31, 2006, 03:58:01 PM

They have the game on at Home Depot?

LOL....post of the day.    ;D

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 31, 2006, 04:00:00 PM

Um last time I checked we still lost this game. I don't think Rattay would have made that much of a difference. We still wouldn't have been a playoff team. Gruden went with the younger guy who played very well in preseason and who probably looked better in practice. Rattay has always been a guy that plays better than he practices. With that, I can't blame Gruden. Especially because Rattay wasn't going to be our QB of the future.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 31, 2006, 04:04:20 PM

Um last time I checked we still lost this game. I don't think Rattay would have made that much of a difference. We still wouldn't have been a playoff team. Gruden went with the younger guy who played very well in preseason and who probably looked better in practice. Rattay has always been a guy that plays better than he practices. With that, I can't blame Gruden. Especially because Rattay wasn't going to be our QB of the future.

The future was now, right? In this NFC it really could have been but this isn't a rebuilding year. This was a years that 11-5 team was back for more.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#41 : December 31, 2006, 04:06:29 PM

This still wasn't an 8-8 team even with Rattay.  7-9 was doable though.

#42 : December 31, 2006, 04:09:12 PM

This is a little ironic coming from the guy who usually throws in the towel in the first quarter.

Illuminator, you're my hero

That post ended this craptacular whining thread....

#43 : December 31, 2006, 04:35:07 PM

["They have the game on at Home Depot?"]

No but it's on at my house, and you're welcome to come by next season and watch some games and repeat
some of your trash talk. But you'll probably catch a fist to the face and be making an early exit yourself(& hopefully they have the game on in the hospital waiting room).  ;)

#44 : December 31, 2006, 04:36:00 PM

["They have the game on at Home Depot?"]

No but it's on at my house, and you're welcome to come by next season and watch some games and repeat
some of your trash talk. But you'll probably catch a fist to the face and be making an early exit yourself(& hopefully they have the game on in the hospital waiting room). ;)
Ooooh, we have an internet tough guy.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden trashed this season waaaay too soon!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools