Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rattay a Buc in 2007? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : December 31, 2006, 04:01:04 PM

I take it you didnt read that correct..

I never said franchise jeff.. I said lock him up.. meaning resign him to a new deal..

I was trying to point out how easy it is for someone we REALLY want to be off the market.

So are they gonna hold him hostage and force him to sign a deal? He wants to go somewhere he can start, and Tampa is that place.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 31, 2006, 04:03:55 PM

I never said franchise jeff.. I said lock him up.. meaning resign him to a new deal..

I was trying to point out how easy it is for someone we REALLY want to be off the market.

So are they gonna hold him hostage and force him to sign a deal? He wants to go somewhere he can start, and Tampa is that place.

checkout my post above. I don't think that is the case. If I'm 37 years old, I want to win. At Philly he can play the 1st month of the season and be on a team that loves him and has a chance to win something. He comes here, we can't offer what Philly can in the fact of being on a winner and a team that loves him the way the Eagles do. I say he stays put...

Baghead #2

#17 : December 31, 2006, 04:05:33 PM

checkout my post above. I don't think that is the case. If I'm 37 years old, I want to win. At Philly he can play the 1st month of the season and be on a team that loves him and has a chance to win something. He comes here, we can't offer what Philly can in the fact of being on a winner and a team that loves him the way the Eagles do. I say he stays put...
I doubt it.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 31, 2006, 04:10:23 PM

I'm not against Garcia but I am against Garcia and Simms. Trade Simms and pick up Garcia, I don't care. I just don't like the fact that Garcia is 37 years old, has played 4 good games in 3 years and everyone wants to pay him the 7 mill or so that will have to be paid in gauranteed money on a guy that at most has 2 years. If you want Garcia, great, go get him and draft the future because Garcia is going to give you realistically one good year...

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rattay a Buc in 2007? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools