Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeremiah Trotter on Jeff Garcia « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: December 29, 2006, 10:54:16 AM

http://www.masslive.com/sportsflash/football/index.ssf?/base/sports-16/1167125943136870.xml&storylist=football&thispage=2

"Not only is he making big plays and showing leadership on the field," linebacker Jeremiah Trotter said, "he's running around like a crazy man and cheering for the defense. Last week, he even kissed me on the helmet after a play, which I didn't like all that much."

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 29, 2006, 11:02:46 AM

There's no way you can tell me Garcia isn't a homosexual.    I don't care what girls he "claims" to date.    I don't believe it.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 29, 2006, 11:04:07 AM

Can't he be just very excited?

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#3 : December 29, 2006, 11:27:05 AM

There's no way you can tell me Garcia isn't a homosexual. I don't care what girls he "claims" to date. I don't believe it.

A little afraid of something are we??

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 29, 2006, 11:48:42 AM

There's no way you can tell me Garcia isn't a homosexual. I don't care what girls he "claims" to date. I don't believe it.

I don't understand what you mean because fear has nothing to do with me thinking Garcia is gay.     But I would rather not have any gays on the team I enjoy watching.    I can't relate to them and don't respect them.

BucsAddict

Starter

#5 : December 29, 2006, 11:52:37 AM

I don't understand what you mean because fear has nothing to do with me thinking Garcia is gay. But I would rather not have any gays on the team I enjoy watching. I can't relate to them and don't respect them.

rofl rofl rofl

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 29, 2006, 11:55:08 AM

He isn't gay. He just gets very excited. Well if he kissed Trotter on the helmet and that makes him gay. I guess Bill Parcells is gay too.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 29, 2006, 11:55:58 AM

I don't understand what you mean because fear has nothing to do with me thinking Garcia is gay.     But I would rather not have any gays on the team I enjoy watching.    I can't relate to them and don't respect them.

There is some middle ground there, would that make you feel better?

#8 : December 29, 2006, 11:57:10 AM

Mora kissed Vick on the helmet too, but I already thought the pair were gay long before that.

IanD15

Rookie

#9 : December 29, 2006, 12:00:51 PM

Joey Porter and Bill Cowher ? GAY ?

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#10 : December 29, 2006, 12:14:39 PM

every single person in the NFL gay? all that ass slapping and helmet kissing! run for your lives!

everybody is being a homophobe, who cares even if garcia was gay? there are lots of sports players that im sure are gay, like i heard one of the NJ nets players was gay, dont know which one

#11 : December 29, 2006, 12:19:33 PM

I saw Garcia kiss Trotter on the helmet, it was pretty funny. But its all about what they do on the field..... don't care much to know what they do in the bedroom.

BucsAddict

Starter

#12 : December 29, 2006, 12:20:23 PM

every single person in the NFL gay? all that ass slapping and helmet kissing! run for your lives!

everybody is being a homophobe, who cares even if garcia was gay? there are lots of sports players that im sure are gay, like i heard one of the NJ nets players was gay, dont know which one

Javabuc was being the homophobe, as best as I can tell everyone else after was having a laugh at his expense.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 29, 2006, 12:21:58 PM

I saw Garcia kiss Trotter on the helmet, it was pretty funny. But its all about what they do on the field..... don't care much to know what they do in the bedroom.
Garcia didn't french kiss the helmet did he?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 29, 2006, 12:22:15 PM

Get used to it Mohawk. There are plenty of homophobes here and plenty of guys here who
dislike gays.

I doubt that the gays respect Java either so it's a two way street. But for somebody that ends
up with ladyboys in his apartment, it's a strange position to take.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeremiah Trotter on Jeff Garcia « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools