Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young Kiffin gone?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 22, 2008, 12:48:52 PM

ND just makes me laugh.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 22, 2008, 12:50:58 PM

Tennessee might be ready to join the 21st century and Syracuse? I can't believe Kiffin would make kids jump at Syracuse. Of course, I could be wrong.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 22, 2008, 12:58:06 PM

Oh my... the 'cuse is eff'n pathetic.  Best part is ESPN runs a story on them and trys to attribute their demise to the rise of Uconned and Rutgirls.  Did I miss something, I know uconned shared a BE title last year, but c'mon those two programs are not good and haven't really risen to anythign of any significance. 

Rutgirls are 0-3 with a total beat down from UNC and a loss to Paul Johnson-less Navy! 

Uconned's record looks nice but Temple took them to OT and they struggled with Baylor.  Only decent looking game was the trashing of UVA, but the barking Groh's are making a habit of getting beat down.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 22, 2008, 05:25:23 PM

LMAO at Lamond! Poor guy never had a chance. Where is Tom Flores when you need him?

#19 : September 22, 2008, 06:13:17 PM

I gotta tell you all, I don't have any idea why ANYONE would want to coach that franchise with Davis running things. 

Cause young Kiffin moved from a college offensive coordinator to NFL head coach. Even if you figure from the beginning that it's not going to work out (and who in their right mind actually thought it would?), I'll bet Kiffin ends up with another NFL job.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 22, 2008, 07:39:27 PM

LMAO at Lamond! Poor guy never had a chance. Where is Tom Flores when you need him?

Doing color for Raiders broadcasts.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#21 : September 22, 2008, 07:54:59 PM

have him join here as an offensive assistant in something. Im sure Monte would like his son here to do something.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 22, 2008, 07:58:24 PM

have him join here as an offensive assistant in something. Im sure Monte would like his son here to do something.

But does Lane want to be that close to his dad's (rather large) shadow.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 28, 2008, 05:32:54 PM

Wow - anyone else just see that?  Right before half time in the Raiders/Chargers game he winded the clock down to stick Sebastian "Date Rape" Janikowski in for a filed goal......a 76 yard field goal.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young Kiffin gone?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools