Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams on TV Today « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Generic Username

Practice Squad

#15 : December 29, 2006, 02:00:19 PM

Keep the G Adams updates coming... I am stuck in my office!

watson

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 29, 2006, 02:01:53 PM

The ROT just cut blocked him and he limped off the field.......not sure but it looked like he was stretching out the problem. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

#17 : December 29, 2006, 02:02:43 PM

Dude has 'football speed'....

#18 : December 29, 2006, 02:03:12 PM

Anothre guy to look at ... Chansi Stuckey the WR who can PR / KR, very fast.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 29, 2006, 02:11:55 PM

me too, stuck in the freaking office!! 2 sacks man he must be ballin!

SR, you are right Woodson right now is one of the hottest QB's in the country. I can't believe I jsut said that, but he really is.

Baghead #2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 29, 2006, 02:12:16 PM

Not suprised by what Gaines is able to do.  ;D

#21 : December 29, 2006, 02:14:07 PM

If his stocks rises much he could be off the board when we pick.  >:(

#22 : December 29, 2006, 02:14:32 PM

;D
Jumping on the bandwagon ADW? Not like you were ever saying draft Adams befre ;)

watson

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 29, 2006, 02:16:36 PM

Just showed his speed.  Kentucky had a screen pass called and although they got it off, he was all over the QB when he made the pass.  

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

#24 : December 29, 2006, 02:17:20 PM

Gaines Adams...come to Tampa in the spring time

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 29, 2006, 02:18:53 PM

If any of you fellas want audio/play by play go to ukathletics.com and you should be able to find it.

Baghead #2

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 29, 2006, 02:29:22 PM

There is a UK WR keenan Burton who is a real solid WR, check him out as well.

Baghead #2

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 29, 2006, 02:47:47 PM

I'm not so sure Adams is the guy. Yes he does have some great speed, but UK keeps running the ball at him and he is no real factor there. Looks like Adams may be a great pass rusher, but not so good against the run. Also, on that screen pass that watson mentioned above, did you see how he tried to dive into the QB? He completely dropped his arms and did not wrap up. Alot of NFL QB's will be able to roll out of hits like that. But still keeping my eye on him.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 29, 2006, 03:06:38 PM

Your right watson, and truthfully, I'm not sure if they are just running at him since running away he gets the RB from behind?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

watson

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 29, 2006, 03:23:18 PM

Good double team block on Adams......Kentucky TD.  As he started to push the OLman backwards, he got hit a second time by another Kentucky player and that basically stymied his progress.  He tried to jump and bat the ball, but the QB threw the ball to his left, out of his reach.

Truths:
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines Adams on TV Today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools