Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid's sig needs to go... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 29, 2006, 09:38:57 PM

you are correct, it was his inner thigh:

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 29, 2006, 09:43:06 PM

You guys are retarded. That's obviously a sack, it's a different freaking color! Holy crap, open your damn eyes.  His thy is white as snow, look at it. Then look at the sack.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 29, 2006, 09:45:06 PM

You guys are retarded. That's obviously a sack, it's a different freaking color! Holy crap, open your damn eyes. His thy is white as snow, look at it. Then look at the sack.

that is shadows seed, I can't believe you see that as his sack when it is clearly his inner thigh.

do you take any visual art classes at your high school, if not, please do so...

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 29, 2006, 09:52:23 PM

You guys are retarded. That's obviously a sack, it's a different freaking color! Holy crap, open your damn eyes. His thy is white as snow, look at it. Then look at the sack.

that is shadows seed, I can't believe you see that as his sack when it is clearly his inner thigh.

do you take any visual art classes at your high school, if not, please do so...

Shadows turn you red? Where the hell are you from?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 29, 2006, 09:55:13 PM

I give up, if you want to live your life thinking you saw santa's "sack", then have at it...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : December 29, 2006, 10:20:32 PM

Not this crap again!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 29, 2006, 10:24:18 PM

Listen man, that is not his "sack".  It is his thigh.

Think about the location, and how far off his genitalia have to be.

Trust me, and believe this, it is not his "sack".

Now go to bed Seed. 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid's sig needs to go... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools