Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

spartan

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 29, 2006, 05:47:56 PM

Kelly wont be the same, zemaitis hasnt proven crap. its a need still

Neither has anybody we may or may not draft yet. If Zemaitis's woes are indeed all injuries this year and the bucs are still high on him, 1 CB maybe but ot 2. A safety in Rd 2 if they do go so much for defense.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#16 : December 29, 2006, 05:53:25 PM

If we can drop to around pick 10 or so and pick up Patrick Willis and a 2nd round pick this year or a 2nd round pick next year, I'd like to see that happen. Willis is going to be one hell of a player in this league.

#17 : December 29, 2006, 05:54:57 PM

If we can drop to around pick 10 or so and pick up Patrick Willis and a 2nd round pick this year or a 2nd round pick next year, I'd like to see that happen. Willis is going to be one hell of a player in this league.
What happens to Ruud then?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 29, 2006, 06:02:22 PM

wHAT ABOUT rEGGIE nELSON?

#19 : December 29, 2006, 06:09:47 PM

wHAT ABOUT rEGGIE nELSON?
LOL
I think you've got caps lock on ;)

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 29, 2006, 06:23:59 PM

so basically they have us wasting a high draft pick.. awesome.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 29, 2006, 06:31:19 PM

Poor Mock. Unless we get one in FA, I'm sure the FO will draft a Safety on day 1.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 29, 2006, 08:17:56 PM

There is a very high probability that Kelly will be 100% for the first time in about 3 years.
30 year old coming off serious surgery...don't count on it. That mock is horrible, we will not take that JP Losman clone in R2.

What leads you to believe that JP Losman is bad?

#23 : December 29, 2006, 08:24:03 PM

There is a very high probability that Kelly will be 100% for the first time in about 3 years.
30 year old coming off serious surgery...don't count on it. That mock is horrible, we will not take that JP Losman clone in R2.

What leads you to believe that JP Losman is bad?
What my eyes tell me.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 29, 2006, 08:31:41 PM

JP has done exceptionally well this year.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 29, 2006, 10:39:58 PM

JP has done exceptionally well this year.

Exactly.  Guys need to update ther opinions of players a little more frequently.  Dude looks pretty good for a 3rd year guy.

bfarbs

Pro Bowler
#26 : December 29, 2006, 11:31:49 PM

I agree w many of the posts. We go safety in Round 2 or 3 before taking a second CB.  I went to Michigan and have seen Mich State play a # of times. If Stanton is there at bottom of Round 2, I think it would be a good pick. The guy has a strong arm and is mobile.  Not sure if he is a great leader but he did bring the team back from a humongous deficit vs. Northwestern earlier this year. Agreed, Northwestern isnt the Chicago Bears, but the guy has serious potential.  That being said, Id like to see our draft heavily weighted toward defense. Outside of something like Stanton dropping to us at bottom of Round 2 or Joe Thomas being available with our first pick, I want defense in first two rounds.  Wouldnt mind a Center in Round 3 if he can potentially start. We need to upgrade Center. That is the least talked about weakness on our team.  Wade gets ZERO push. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools