Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adams getting worked by Kentucky « previous next »
Page: 1 2

KRS9400

Rookie

: December 29, 2006, 04:17:56 PM

I hope the Bucs do not take this scrub...  He is doing nothing and getting worked over by a sub par team....  Calvin Johnson is the way to go!!!

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : December 29, 2006, 04:18:44 PM

He has 2 sacks. That's doing nothing?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 29, 2006, 04:20:55 PM

not watching the game, but if what pirates says is accurate, we could've use that kind of nothing the last 2 years.

#3 : December 29, 2006, 04:23:20 PM

I hope the Bucs do not take this scrub...  He is doing nothing and getting worked over by a sub par team....  Calvin Johnson is the way to go!!!

Chris, is that really you  ??? :P

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 29, 2006, 04:26:23 PM

he has 2 sacks. scrubs dont get 2 sacks a game

#5 : December 29, 2006, 04:35:40 PM

LMAO...must be CJ's soon to be agent.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 29, 2006, 04:53:29 PM

???

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 29, 2006, 05:33:01 PM

Seriously.... Some times I think that poster is Simms himself. Glad to have you back buddy.

T

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 30, 2006, 01:26:34 PM

I watched the gmae and he looked solid, but Kentucky isn't exactly the best offensive team to gauge talent against. I still want to see Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson before a d-lineman.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 31, 2006, 12:08:47 AM

Joe Thomas

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 31, 2006, 12:02:22 AM

CJ sucks...I see a bust in the making.  he runs poor routes and takes way too many plays off.  The guy was held in check too many times this year by average corners.  The NFL is going to swallow him up and spit him out, much like it's doing with another guy who IMO was/is much the same  [mike williams].

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 31, 2006, 12:16:14 AM

Gaines did not get worked by Kentucky - so he did not have 5 sacks - the guy is a force and will be a very good pro DE.  Simms - are you sure you did not have part of your brain taken out when you had your spleen surgery as I know your butt is close to your spleen but dang you don't have to show your ignorance.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#12 : December 31, 2006, 05:16:08 AM

well lets see how the combine goes and everything, then we will see

I didnt like the Gaines adams idea at first, but then i read into joe thomas and honestly, he had major knee surgery not long ago and has some huge ???? about himself

Gaines Adams or CJ, or trade back and pick up JaMarcus Russell if he comes out

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 31, 2006, 08:34:43 AM

All prospects are not perfect.  Trying to nit pick and over analyze the players will lead you to nowhere.

CJ:  He is not a polished nor finished product by any means.  But his talent is undeniable and I do not see him lacking the work ethic that MW apparently has shown. With some pro coaching and a better QB throwing to him his talent he will be fine as a PRO in my opinion. 

Joe Thomas:  That knee injury is worrisome but it does not look like it has effected him thus far.  Besides he injured that knee playing defense. ;).  Thomas will be a solid LT at the NFL level but he too will need some pro coaching. 

Gaines Adams:  The guy has shown he can play LDE, RDE, special teams, you name it.  He is not a physical specimen like Peppers coming out but he is still a terror and disruptor.  It makes the jobs of everyone around the defense easier with a player of his talent.  With some pro coaching he will definately take his game to another level.

#14 : December 31, 2006, 04:10:55 PM

I hope the Bucs do not take this scrub... He is doing nothing and getting worked over by a sub par team.... Calvin Johnson is the way to go!!!

CJ sucks...I see a bust in the making. he runs poor routes and takes way too many plays off. The guy was held in check too many times this year by average corners. The NFL is going to swallow him up and spit him out, much like it's doing with another guy who IMO was/is much the same [mike williams].

I like Gaines Adams myself but dont discount what CJ will do at the next level. The only reason I may think he will struggle is because he will be in Oakland in that hells nest. If he was to be a BUC I think under a system like Gruden's he would shine. Not so much in Oakland.

HOWEVER If I know Al Davis he is known to make some VERY STUPID picks if he passes on CJ look for Jon to grab him.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adams getting worked by Kentucky « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools