Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Helicopter hit « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: September 23, 2008, 01:41:30 PM

I kept hearing about this hit from Ruud on Orton in the Bears game. Going to school in Boston i was forced to watch the patriots get manhandled  :D by the Fins. so i found the video and decided to post it so that the rest of the Out of state fans can see what the hit looked like.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 23, 2008, 01:55:26 PM

Yeah that was sick. Ruud's a stud.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#2 : September 23, 2008, 01:59:09 PM

Gotta give June props for initialzing the first hit....if he hadnt of been there, it wouldve been a 1st???

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 23, 2008, 02:03:18 PM

Now that's some serious teamwork from our Linebackers!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 23, 2008, 02:05:56 PM

I kept hearing about this hit from Ruud on Orton in the Bears game. Going to school in Boston i was forced to watch the patriots get manhandled  :D by the Fins. so i found the video and decided to post it so that the rest of the Out of state fans can see what the hit looked like.

Which school in Boston?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

weinberger83

Starter
#5 : September 23, 2008, 02:20:19 PM

Wentworth the small tech school next to North eastern

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 23, 2008, 02:53:01 PM

There are so many schools up there it's not even funny.

I just have one suggestion (at this time) Anna's Taqueria. There's probably oh five locations but the King is on Harvard ave between the B and C green lines, very near Coolidge corner, and JFK's birth home.  Super Chicken. Hot Sauce? Si Mas Mas!

You can thank me later.

Okay, I lied, here's another tip, Forget Mike's go to Modern Pastries instead. Across the street a little closer to down town.

Man, now I'm hungry and there's nothing around here that's going to hit the spot.  Guess I'll give Juan's another shot.

Enjoy Boston.   

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 23, 2008, 03:03:17 PM

Thank you!  I posted a thread earlier asking for a video of this hit and no one obliged.  Thanks for coming through!

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 23, 2008, 07:58:29 PM

ouch!!!!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 23, 2008, 08:04:25 PM

In the relate videos, there's one called..

Kyle Orton Getting Lit Up

He gets hammered as he's going out of bounds. Bad quality but another great hit on Orton.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Helicopter hit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools