Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade help « previous next »
Page: 1

kmitchell

Starter

: September 23, 2008, 06:17:14 PM

I get Maurice Jones Drew

I give Chris Perry, Jason Campbell.

The person I am trading to has Derek Anderson and Tavaris Jackson, desperately needs to grab a QB. I'm hoping to buy MJD low and sell Campbell and Perry high.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 23, 2008, 07:59:44 PM

keep chris perry.

coach lewis is pounding the rock this year.  it will be very interesting to see what happens with him.

but then again, he has never been healthy for a full year.  once he gets the slightest injury, trade him away.  for now, MJD is no better than perry.  hes put up 13 and 15 points the last 2 weeks for me.  which is good.

jameswilder

Starter

#2 : September 23, 2008, 08:51:08 PM

I'd say if you have a quality starting qb and the possibility of getting a decent backup, I'd pull the lever on that trade. Cincy is a terrible team this year and they are constantly having to come from behind which means throwing the ball. Jax can make a move now and increase MJD value in a few weeks.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#3 : September 24, 2008, 12:20:12 PM

If you want to go purely off of rankings, here's what you have:
You get #21 RB, #36 overall.
You give #15 QB #46 overall & #27 RB #67 overall

Seems like a good deal.

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : September 24, 2008, 06:29:28 PM

It's hard to gauge Chris Perry's value yet, because he played TEN, BAL, and NYG. This week he is playing against a much weaker defense who has already given up 6 rushing TD's. I'm going to wait on Perry and Campbell, and see if their trade value increases.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade help « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools