Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clifton Smith!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Diehart fisherman

Starter

: September 23, 2008, 07:58:18 PM

I would like to see  Clifton Smith get a chance to return kickoffs and punts.  He caught the ball well out of the back field  in PS.  If Dexter Jackson does not do a better job would could see CS soon.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 23, 2008, 08:10:42 PM

On the first return, when Dex Jax slipped (again), if he would have rounded that corner, he was GONE!

He straight up slipped on that return.  As sad as it was.  And has been.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 23, 2008, 08:02:02 PM

tricked me with the title, mind changing?  i thought we had brought him up with that title.

we already have a few threads on this too.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 24, 2008, 01:27:10 AM

I would like to see  Clifton Smith get a chance to return kickoffs and punts.  He caught the ball well out of the back field  in PS.  If Dexter Jackson does not do a better job would could see CS soon.

I agree, we are wasting him on the PS. He is better at returning punts and kicks than anyone on the active roster!

#4 : September 24, 2008, 07:19:18 AM

Bennett before Clifton.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 24, 2008, 07:20:23 AM

On the first return, when Dex Jax slipped (again), if he would have rounded that corner, he was GONE!

He straight up slipped on that return. As sad as it was. And has been.

You know that's exactly what I thought too. Surprised that nobody else noticed, but I suppose everyone was too busy getting irate about him falling over again, and for good reason.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#6 : September 24, 2008, 09:12:13 AM

He straight up slipped on that return.  As sad as it was.  And has been.

He's soft.... has no heart.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 24, 2008, 02:50:07 PM

Bump for a reason

The Q

Pro Bowler

#8 : September 24, 2008, 03:19:24 PM

Clifton is just caught by the draft status and the play of the RBs in front of him. Dexter has the high draft status. He will be given a couple of chances to return. And maybe some WR plays. If he fails, then changes will be made. Maybe Clifton will get his shot.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clifton Smith!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools