Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Boy J. Stevens is being investigated by the league for his "dance" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

#120 : September 25, 2008, 06:07:32 PM

are you high again?

why does anyone have to take sides.

anyone who sticks up for this guy has no class.

as Bucs fans, all we can do is hope he does well on the field on game days, that is all.

to make yourself look like a scumbag and defend this guy is asinine.

in all reality, the guy is probably a scuzzy loser, but no one knows what happened, it is stupid to speculate.

saying things like "she was drunk, probably deserved it" or "he is guilty"  is ridiculous...

there is no need to take sides here, he is a scumbag, proven not guilty and a buccaneer.

this is all I am asking for. I am not hellbent on proving Stevens is guilty, I am simply disgusted by the way Bucs fans view his rape case. The thread is titled, "my boy J Stevens". I felt provoked at that point, into reminding everyone he is a rapist. I shouldve left it at that, but I cant stand the way some people stick up for him simply because he got off

#121 : September 25, 2008, 06:11:56 PM

...I think for the woman to accuse him of rape when there is no credible proof is disgusting. 

you mean aside from the guy who witnessed it and called the cops? The only witness to the act, found it to be a situation wher ethe cops needed to get involved. How about the fact that it is known that the girl was a virgin by everyone on campus including Stevens and his roommate? How about Stevens bragging to his roommate, and the countless witnesses that saw the girl disoriented and covered in dirt? It is disgusting that you would say such things about her, when there is the slightest chance he was guilty. ANd there is MORE than a slight chance. No need for me to go on and on about all the otehr credible proof that says something quite possibly couldve happened

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#122 : September 25, 2008, 06:13:46 PM

yes it must really sicken you to know that there are Bucs fans out there that are actually intelligent while you continue to grasp the basic law of innocent until proven guilty.

you talk a lot of trash on a message board.

I got a hundred dollar bill says you dont have the balls to confront Stevens in a restaurant or bar and call him a Rapist to his face.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#123 : September 25, 2008, 06:16:39 PM

yes it must really sicken you to know that there are Bucs fans out there that are actually intelligent while you continue to grasp the basic law of innocent until proven guilty.

you talk a lot of trash on a message board.

I got a hundred dollar bill says you dont have the balls to confront Stevens in a restaurant or bar and call him a Rapist to his face.

lol, I'll match that hundred dollar bill

#124 : September 25, 2008, 06:17:20 PM

I am not hellbent on proving Stevens is guilty, I am simply disgusted by the way Bucs fans view his rape case.

I've made a conscience effort to refrain from this debate but had to ask this question.... what does a "rape case" that happened years ago have to do with Buc fans in 2008?

#125 : September 25, 2008, 06:17:34 PM

I for one do not stick up for him because he is a Buc.  I stick up for him because some people actually think the judicial system is perfect and that everybody that has every been accused of something is guilty.  Do people that commited crimes walk?  Sure, but innocent people also go to jail.  A femail has all the control in these situations.  If there was more to the story, as it was painted in the Seatle Times, there are thousands of female activist groups that should have taken over at the time.  If she was really raped then why did she not take it to a higher power?  Why did her family let her drop it? 

Honestly, this might be a shock to some of you, but people lie all the time when they have been hurt.
It comes as a shock to some people...but obviously not you or I. 

I find it so ironic that both of you will defend him by pointing out that the legal sytem is not perfect and innocent men are imprisoned all the time. Yet you guys fail to acknowledge that high profile athletes often take advantage of the legal system themself. There is overwhelming evidence against Stevens. The only problem is that in criminal court to get a conviction there can be no level of doubt, which is most likely the reason why this case was dropped. Because it is he said she said, and there wasnt clear cut evidence. then you add in that he has phenomenol legal representation and a university fighting for his innocence, and you have no case.

The hypocrisy in that post was incredible

#126 : September 25, 2008, 06:20:52 PM

I for one do not stick up for him because he is a Buc.  I stick up for him because some people actually think the judicial system is perfect and that everybody that has every been accused of something is guilty.  Do people that commited crimes walk?  Sure, but innocent people also go to jail.  A femail has all the control in these situations.  If there was more to the story, as it was painted in the Seatle Times, there are thousands of female activist groups that should have taken over at the time.  If she was really raped then why did she not take it to a higher power?  Why did her family let her drop it? 

Honestly, this might be a shock to some of you, but people lie all the time when they have been hurt.
It comes as a shock to some people...but obviously not you or I. 

I find it so ironic that both of you will defend him by pointing out that the legal sytem is not perfect and innocent men are imprisoned all the time. Yet you guys fail to acknowledge that high profile athletes often take advantage of the legal system themself. There is overwhelming evidence against Stevens. The only problem is that in criminal court to get a conviction there can be no level of doubt, which is most likely the reason why this case was dropped. Because it is he said she said, and there wasnt clear cut evidence. then you add in that he has phenomenol legal representation and a university fighting for his innocence, and you have no case.

The hypocrisy in that post was incredible

You really don't understand the law at all do you?  You're just talking out your azz.  You do NOT just make a rape case go away.    And the "no level of doubt" is incorrect, you don't need that to get an indictment.  The rules of evidence are different for the Grand Jury.  It's already been pointed out to you, but you ignore it and continue on in your mindless hate because you were gullible enough to buy into a media hit piece.  You believed a REPORTER over the judicial system. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#127 : September 25, 2008, 07:23:28 PM

The evidence of the case has been presented to EVERYONE, and it has been detailed in depth. IMO and the opinions of many otehrs, Stevens got off a rape case because he was the BMOC

For some reason no one has a problem with me calling OJ a murderer

...but you just seem so hell bent on proving you're right. 
That is generally what he does.

Not gonna bash him for it, but his accusation is assinine, and is indeed slanderous.  It is why witches got burned.  Yet our "LAW" is so damned awful.

dont you find it slanderous to call the girl that Stevens raped a cheap hooker? I guess I am teh one going over the top by calling Stevens a rapist, yet you wernet by calling her a hooker? Oh the hypocrisy

Like I said, if this was your daughter Id love to see you call her a cheap hooker for taking a civil lawsuit against a guy who skate the law because he was goign to lead his team to the rose bowl
Never called her a cheap hooker...she is actually quite expensive...

It is just a point I am making anyhow.  You are the fool who is calling out Guilty until proven innocent, and calling him a rapist based on a media story.

Once again, the platform you stand on is made of wet cardboard, and your "Psychic" analysis weighs three thousand pounds.  Hope you land on your feet...

Like I said, you make moot points, and I have backed my position up by FaCT.  He is NOT a rapist, because our legal system has declined to call him that.

Yet your views on him are that he is a rapist, based on some gossip?  I'll take the investigators words for it before I listen to your media driven drivel.

And no way you would ever call him a rapist to his face.  NONE.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#128 : September 25, 2008, 07:29:17 PM

The league decided on the gesture right? No fine?  Then I think the thread should be closed.  This was never really about the gesture anyway. 

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#129 : September 25, 2008, 07:42:59 PM

YAWN
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Boy J. Stevens is being investigated by the league for his "dance" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools