Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spires « previous next »
Page: 1

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
: December 31, 2006, 02:13:59 PM

Spires would be fine as a backup.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 31, 2006, 01:16:17 PM

Spires is playing for that last contract. He is clearly on his way out.

Replaced by who? White, dude has fewer tackles, and only one more sack. If Spires is gone it is only age becuase we've not established a better option for sure at this point.
Replaced by free agent, or replaced by draft pick.  Either way, the D-line needs work, and Spires is on his way out.  Not exaclty completely through the door yet, but he has a foot and some thigh in there...

bucfn126

Second String
#2 : December 31, 2006, 12:47:24 PM

Is it me or has this guy been absent all season accept for the past couple of games? He looks like he's playing for a job all of a sudden.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 31, 2006, 01:01:56 PM

Spires is playing for that last contract.  He is clearly on his way out. 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 31, 2006, 01:12:30 PM

Spires is playing for that last contract.  He is clearly on his way out. 

Replaced by who? White, dude has fewer tackles, and only one more sack. If Spires is gone it is only age becuase we've not established a better option for sure at this point.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 31, 2006, 02:47:02 PM

I think he's $3m+ per season right now so that's not fine as a backup.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 31, 2006, 02:58:10 PM

I think he's $3m+ per season right now so that's not fine as a backup.

I hadn't considered that. Thats too expensive for a backup.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#7 : December 31, 2006, 03:09:19 PM

I think Gaines adams will take his place, at least i hope, its almost for sure now we will have the #4 pick in the draft

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spires « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools