Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade scenario « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 26, 2008, 04:41:17 AM

Phillips really hasn't been that bad. Apart from the first  game I don't think he's done that bad at all. Pretty solid if you ask me.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

k_bassuka

Starter

#16 : September 26, 2008, 12:16:15 PM

I would be willing to give a 1st for Roy Williams. He has some of the best hands in the league, he has just been stuck with Kitna his career.

Why will you give up a 1st for a guy thats going to be a FA at the end of the season. If BA cant sign him to a long term contract and he leaves then what?

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 26, 2008, 12:21:56 PM

You don't even consider the trade without an extension.

k_bassuka

Starter

#18 : September 27, 2008, 11:42:44 AM

But if you give him an extension then BA will be opening a Pandora's box and see players like Rudd and Phillips wanting the same, and I don’t think that’s a good thing to have specially during the season.

#19 : September 27, 2008, 12:10:28 PM

But if you give him an extension then BA will be opening a Pandora's box and see players like Rudd and Phillips wanting the same, and I don’t think that’s a good thing to have specially during the season.

nonsense

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 27, 2008, 12:14:06 PM

No way we make that deal without the extension.

Can you even imagine the flak BA would get for trading a 1st, 2nd, whatever for Roy and him playing 10-12 games and bolting for another team?

You'll see guys getting extensions in the near future. Ruud, Garcia....lol

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 27, 2008, 12:31:07 PM

Right you are Lamond!

We are already hearing about extension discussions with Ruud and his current contract goes through 2009!

.....just my opinion

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 27, 2008, 12:46:40 PM

If Griese keeps winning and stays away from all the picks he'll get a 3 yr extension  sooner then later.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade scenario « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools