Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joseph: Ankle or Foot? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BMurph

Second String

: September 25, 2008, 07:10:17 PM

Galloway rolled his ankle in the Falcons' game...and the article you refer to is about Galloway being frustrated with his injuries...I deduce Galloway is whom Gruden speaks...just a hunch

Exactly, Gruden was talking about Galloway with that quote, not Joseph.

Capt Kidd

Starter
#1 : September 25, 2008, 07:07:36 PM

Look up Bucarino on either this board, or this one: http://www.bucschat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

He always has a big pregame tailgate party and makes all newcomers welcome. He could tell you where to park if you want to be close to tailgate.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 25, 2008, 04:07:25 PM

"Right now he's rehabbing his ankle," Bucs head coach Jon Gruden said. "He's coming back. It wasn't perfect yesterday. It wasn't perfect today. He's a work in progress. His status for the game is still very questionable."

If he is talking about Joseph, was it not a foot injury that he had to have surgery on? There has never been any indication or reports about it being his ankle. If it indeed was his ankle there could be numerous problems with him when he pulls or tries to anchor against bull rushers not to mention with him being such a large man with the added pressure.

Can we get some clarification on if it was Joseph Gruden made that statement about?

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

gharen

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 25, 2008, 04:08:47 PM

I'd rather him miss the next game or two then rush back and end up missing the whole season.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 25, 2008, 04:10:30 PM

I think you may be following every word too closely.  I believe he probably miss spoke or was just refering to that area of his body.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 25, 2008, 04:11:47 PM

While I might be following to closely, Gruden usually doesnt mince his words to often with injuries

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 25, 2008, 04:15:49 PM

^^ True True.  Maybe he hurt his ankle while favoring his foot. 

When you favor a previous injury it can lead to others.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 25, 2008, 04:21:44 PM

That is true, just trying to get some clarification

Oliver Goldsmith

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 25, 2008, 04:26:46 PM

I hope it's not both

bucsfan34456

Practice Squad

#9 : September 25, 2008, 04:29:01 PM

Hello all.  I am a Bucs fan traveling from the Miami area for this weekends game against the Packers.  I am not very familiar with the stadium, or the area in general.  I was hoping someone local and wise could give me a few tips on parking for the game.  I was supposed to get a free parking pass with my tickets, but it never came!!  I see that general parking in the lots is $25 per car...is there anywhere close-by that is cheaper or even free??  I really appreciate any help that could be offered and thanks in advance...

GO BUCS!!!

TB - 27
GB - 24

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 25, 2008, 04:44:41 PM

Not really, across the Dale Mabry at HCC might be a few bucs cheaper but that is it.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 25, 2008, 04:53:29 PM

Galloway rolled his ankle in the Falcons' game...and the article you refer to is about Galloway being frustrated with his injuries...I deduce Galloway is whom Gruden speaks...just a hunch

You must be accountable for your actions!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 25, 2008, 04:53:44 PM

Hello all. I am a Bucs fan traveling from the Miami area for this weekends game against the Packers. I am not very familiar with the stadium, or the area in general. I was hoping someone local and wise could give me a few tips on parking for the game. I was supposed to get a free parking pass with my tickets, but it never came!! I see that general parking in the lots is $25 per car...is there anywhere close-by that is cheaper or even free?? I really appreciate any help that could be offered and thanks in advance...

GO BUCS!!!

TB - 27
GB - 24

plenty of places to park east of the stadium.  Private lots/residences.  Won't be free, but can be as cheap as $8.00 depending on how far you are willing to walk.   If you want free, you can park at International Plaza and walk ... bring comfortable shoes and a lot of water.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 25, 2008, 04:58:16 PM

i heard it was his CANKLE...

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 25, 2008, 07:31:30 PM

Galloway also hurt his foot in that Falcons game not his ankle

Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joseph: Ankle or Foot? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools