Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's all over: The Unofficial Week 17 thread. BUcs v SEA. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: December 31, 2006, 02:09:12 PM

SR tried to carry Gruden's H20 in the last PR on this but the problem is that rookie R6 draft picks should never be the first club out of the bag. The Rat isn't a world beater but he's done exactly what you want your backup to do, be credible and make enough good decisions and few enough bad ones you can win. In this NFC, that is about all you need.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : December 31, 2006, 02:09:35 PM

Rattay should have been starting a long time ago.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 31, 2006, 02:10:46 PM

In other good news, CLe is on the march vs HOU just before the half. Go CLE!

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#3 : December 31, 2006, 02:05:26 PM

Newsflash: The Bucs are merely a mediocre team right now, not a horrible one.

Can you believe what's passing for a playoff team these days?  The NCF Blows.

I'm so surprised.

The NFC stinks and it is why the mistake of going Gradkowski is so bad instead of the veteran. This team, I mean seriously with Rattay, went to the mat with CHI and is playing well vs SEA.

An undeniably valid statement.  I mean, I do think Gruden should get one more year, but his faith in Grads was a mistake, especially given where we are right now.  If we had three more games right now, we're in contention for a playoff spot.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 31, 2006, 02:04:18 PM

Why is Dave Moore playing?

Gruden needed a reliable someone he could trust to make a play to keep our draft pick as high as possible.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 31, 2006, 02:01:37 PM

Way to go Moore

Larry Brackins

Starter
#6 : December 31, 2006, 02:01:20 PM

Why is Dave Moore playing?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 31, 2006, 02:00:03 PM

I'm so surprised.

The NFC stinks and it is why the mistake of going Gradkowski is so bad instead of the veteran. This team, I mean seriously with Rattay, went to the mat with CHI and is playing well vs SEA.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#8 : December 31, 2006, 01:59:24 PM

Stovall is faster than I though

Reminds me of Clayton in his rookie year; big target, not a burner but has nice agility once he gets going.

Could have some great YAC when hit in stride

Larry Brackins

Starter
#9 : December 31, 2006, 01:49:11 PM

P-BUC!!!!

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Booker

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 31, 2006, 01:56:49 PM

Stovall is faster than I though

#11 : December 31, 2006, 01:47:54 PM

I'm so surprised.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 31, 2006, 01:47:22 PM

Galloway still has a lot of gas in the tank.

I am very glad he is a part of the rotation.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#13 : December 31, 2006, 01:25:23 PM

Juran Bolden blows.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 31, 2006, 01:20:36 PM

We got next year, we got the draft, we got the free agency period, we got more upside next year SOLELY based on all of these aspects.

My gosh, I just flashed back to 1984 and 1985, and 1986....and a lot of other years.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's all over: The Unofficial Week 17 thread. BUcs v SEA. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools