Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's all over: The Unofficial Week 17 thread. BUcs v SEA. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 31, 2006, 01:21:18 PM

We got next year, we got the draft, we got the free agency period, we got more upside next year SOLELY based on all of these aspects.

My gosh, I just flashed back to 1984 and 1985, and 1986....and a lot of other years.
LMAO!!

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
#16 : December 31, 2006, 01:17:52 PM

WOW did you see stovall hurdle on that play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 31, 2006, 01:18:30 PM

Mostly, I want to say I had a blast talking NFL with you cats.  Got to love this site, it's posters, and the differing POV (Points of view).  We got next year, we got the draft, we got the free agency period, we got more upside next year SOLELY based on all of these aspects.

Go Bucs.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 31, 2006, 02:43:31 PM

Stupid CLE is now losing again, some rookie named Chris Taylor has ripped off 75 yards on 12 carries for HOU.

OK, HOU gets a fumble recovery for a TD, 13-3 and that is pretty much game over.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 31, 2006, 01:14:03 PM

Might as well play Ruud, although frankly Quarles play this season doesn't say that he's done the way DB's appears to have.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 31, 2006, 01:14:38 PM

Are we going to call this one the game thread too?

Is there another one?

I meant is it also going to be the game thread. Seemed it was a discussion about the end of the season moreso than the game thread.
It is the game thread. But there isn't a whole lot to talk about until kickoff, so I just started my eulogy (of this years Bucs team) early.

Alexander is going to kill the Bucs. There, I said something related to the game.

I think the Bucs need to start Ruud in this one.

Visions of Quarles getting trucked, or you jusy want to see the kid play?
Mostly I want to see Ruud play versus a top flight runner since he is the future at mike.  Q is on the way out, and yes, I have those visions of him as well.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 31, 2006, 12:37:45 PM

Its a shame that Smith and Caddy are out, but theres no point risking them for a game like this. Here's to the two coming back stronger next season.
I would have liked to see these guys (Smith and Carnell) play the final game.  Hopefully they would have done some positive things to take with them into the offseason.

Instead, it all ends with a whimper.

At 4-11 there's no clarion call way to end the season. No matter what happens this is whimper of an ending.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 31, 2006, 01:01:22 PM

Agreed Dalbuc.  Agreed.

I still would have liked to see them take the final 2 of 3, but I highly doubt it happens.

I was looking at the spreads, and I think the Bucs were getting three, oddly enough though.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 31, 2006, 01:04:40 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 31, 2006, 01:06:39 PM

Is there another one?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 31, 2006, 01:08:25 PM

Is there another one?

I meant is it also going to be the game thread.  Seemed it was a discussion about the end of the season moreso than the game thread.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 31, 2006, 01:10:51 PM

Is there another one?

I meant is it also going to be the game thread. Seemed it was a discussion about the end of the season moreso than the game thread.
It is the game thread.  But there isn't a whole lot to talk about until kickoff, so I just started my eulogy (of this years Bucs team) early.

Alexander is going to kill the Bucs.  There, I said something related to the game.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 31, 2006, 01:13:05 PM

Is there another one?

It is the game thread. But there isn't a whole lot to talk about until kickoff, so I just started my eulogy (of this years Bucs team) early.

Alexander is going to kill the Bucs. There, I said something related to the game.

Visions of Quarles getting trucked, or you jusy want to see the kid play?

Badabingnrt

Starter

#28 : December 31, 2006, 01:13:29 PM

well at least the D stepped up towards the end of that drive....

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#29 : December 31, 2006, 02:31:35 PM

Does Bolden have concrete in his shoes?  He didn't even leave his feet to go for the ball.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's all over: The Unofficial Week 17 thread. BUcs v SEA. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools