Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Garrett Wolfe in the 3rd or 4th? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : December 31, 2006, 05:01:54 PM

Yea you may be right. Booker may be a 3-5 round guy. I just have a feeling that Leon Washingtons success in the pros will help Bookers draft status. Also Booker's bowl game might do something for him, but maybe not. The only reaosn I would consider Booker to the BUcs at the end of round 2 is because people mention Brian Leonard.

#31 : December 31, 2006, 05:02:49 PM

Yea you may be right. Booker may be a 3-5 round guy. I just have a feeling that Leon Washingtons success in the pros will help Bookers draft status. Also Booker's bowl game might do something for him, but maybe not. The only reaosn I would consider Booker to the BUcs at the end of round 2 is because people mention Brian Leonard.
The bowl game probably moved him up most draft boards.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 31, 2006, 06:05:15 PM

Here is a couple fo Wolfe videos.

Watch the video against OSU and tell me he would make a great kick returner with that explosive speed and run skills.  I think he will go in the 4th.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#33 : December 31, 2006, 07:38:05 PM

Here is a couple fo Wolfe videos.

Watch the video against OSU and tell me he would make a great kick returner with that explosive speed and run skills. I think he will go in the 4th.
The 4th sounds about right.

Just an FYI, Wolfe returned kicks his 1st 4 games as a sophmore before taking over as the starting running back. While he didn't return any last year or this year, during spring ball he returned punts and kicks to get a feel for it and to try to boost his draft status. He is playing in the senior bowl, so I think he will return kicks and/or punts there also.

Wolfe has great vision and speed. Perfect for a return man.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Garrett Wolfe in the 3rd or 4th? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools