Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno Hayes playing an early sign of Derrick's Last year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

: September 25, 2008, 07:55:40 PM

Has anyone else noticed Geno Hayes has been playing A LOT?

I just thought of this, do you guys think Brooks might have told Monte that this might be his last year? I've noticed Hayes in on a lot of plays and thought they might be giving him game time to be ready next year to start.

What do you guys think?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 25, 2008, 08:06:55 PM

easy answer ... yes.

I do think this is Brooks last year - If he hasn't told them, they may have told him ... I don't really think it matters who told who, but I do believe this is it for him.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 25, 2008, 08:17:32 PM

I understand that it may be his last year, but you also have to take into consideration that DB is nursing a hamstring and has been limited in the start of the season. Food for thought

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 25, 2008, 08:59:01 PM

Shoulda signed Briggs to prepare for this...I knew his and GallowayTooOld days were numbered...alot of you bashed me for it too...Oh well, Geno handle your business man...

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 25, 2008, 09:30:14 PM

Shoulda signed Briggs to prepare for this...I knew his and GallowayTooOld days were numbered...alot of you bashed me for it too...Oh well, Geno handle your business man...

So we should have signed a free agent to a huge contract when we might have a replacement on the roster for a late round draft pick? Riiiight.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 25, 2008, 10:01:08 PM

So we should have signed a free agent to a huge contract when we might have a replacement on the roster for a late round draft pick? Riiiight.

Yeah, that is about the smartest thing ive heard all day...

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#6 : September 25, 2008, 10:04:04 PM

I think you guys are right. Brooks is gettin old. I cant see him playin another year. Let Brooks teach Hayes the ropes this year and let the kid play next year. Dude was all over the field during the preseason. I saw him make a tackle last week.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 25, 2008, 10:10:18 PM

He bit plenty on the play action fake leaving the Bears back's wide the hell open. But aside from that, Hayes was playing 'ok', I love his sideline to sideline speed.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 25, 2008, 10:58:10 PM

Has anyone else noticed Geno Hayes has been playing A LOT?

I just thought of this, do you guys think Brooks might have told Monte that this might be his last year? I've noticed Hayes in on a lot of plays and thought they might be giving him game time to be ready next year to start.

What do you guys think?

Brooks is injured and playing part-time, nothing to see here

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 25, 2008, 10:58:20 PM

He certainly has a lot to learn but the athleticism is there for him to play in this D

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler

#10 : September 25, 2008, 11:32:43 PM

speed is one .. things to look for .. can he shed blockers and does he have the brains. not saying he doesn't just need to see the whole package before he is annointed the future.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 25, 2008, 11:44:03 PM

keyword here is MIGHT...Get over this huge contract nonsense...

RudeGuy

Starter

#12 : September 25, 2008, 11:52:44 PM

I bet he returns next season. The only way Brooks even thinks of hanging it up after this season is with another ring on his finger. His time on the field is limited due to his injury.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#13 : September 26, 2008, 12:20:55 AM

Brooks has the bad hammy. But Budweiser, you need to check you idiot ideas. Briggs? Here?

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 26, 2008, 01:44:42 AM

check my idiot ideas? check your grammar before you post with "idiot" comments...last I recall we brought him in for a look see...I bet we offered some low ball figure to him and that's why he left unsigned...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Geno Hayes playing an early sign of Derrick's Last year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools