Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden and Griese are 7-1..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 26, 2008, 05:46:31 PM

McCown wont be here next year, let alone the next 10...

also Garcia is arguably our best QB....if you want to give Griese that spot, then Garcia is at the very least 2nd best....

get a grip..."damn sure dont want Garcia back out there"...pfft you wont be saying that after another 3 INT Griese performance if we dont come out on top....

Yeah, right. You can predict the future........like you predicted Garcia would lead this team this year. Garcia is ahead of Josh Johnson on the depth chart. That's an injustice. He shouldn't be on any depth chart. If he ever starts for the Bucs again we have no chance to reach the playoffs. Our season is over. McCown will be back and Gruden will make sure Garcia won't be.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#31 : September 26, 2008, 07:13:54 PM

Every time I hear the word clock I think of Flavor Flav...Maybe we can make McCown wear one of these when he plays?

YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

kmitchell

Starter

#32 : September 26, 2008, 08:14:21 PM

Can anyone argue with Gruden that making the call to start Griese was a bad choice? I'm happy with 2-0 out of Griese, and he saved us in the 4th quarter and OT last week.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 26, 2008, 08:26:04 PM

Before the 2nd game I was against Griese starting. Now I'm all for it. You cannot argue with 2-0.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 26, 2008, 09:23:54 PM

....in their last 8 starts together. That's fine but I still want to see Luke McCown in action this year. He has better mobility, a stronger arm, and I believe he will be more accurate than Griese. I'm not saying he should take over as starter, just some situational game time.

thanks god youre not the coach

"7-1 is great and all, but lets see how the guy that's afraid to pull the trigger does"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 27, 2008, 04:35:15 AM

....in their last 8 starts together. That's fine but I still want to see Luke McCown in action this year. He has better mobility, a stronger arm, and I believe he will be more accurate than Griese. I'm not saying he should take over as starter, just some situational game time.

thanks god youre not the coach

"7-1 is great and all, but lets see how the guy that's afraid to pull the trigger does"

If I was the coach, Garcia would not have made the final roster and the Bucs would be 3-0 right now. That quote is not mine. I said when a game is out of reach put McCown in so he is better prepared if he is needed later on. Griese is the undisputed leader of this offense right now and Garcia is useless. Our next best option is McCown and he needs whatever game experience he can get.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 27, 2008, 10:31:26 AM

I bet McCown would be 12-0 in the last 8 games if he was the starter.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 27, 2008, 06:21:20 PM

I bet McCown would be 12-0 in the last 8 games if he was the starter.

You do know that "fan" is an abbreviation of fanatic.....don't you?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden and Griese are 7-1..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools