Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahwak Fans have no respect and make fun of 9/11 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : September 27, 2008, 05:43:59 PM

Having been up there to see that hole in the ground, i find this quite disturbing. I hope someone pays for this with their job.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#16 : September 27, 2008, 06:11:44 PM

I was banned for 6 MONTHS for posting this on the official board. I'm thru with that place, it's an absolute joke!

#17 : September 27, 2008, 06:13:10 PM

DTG is back!!!!

#18 : September 27, 2008, 06:16:01 PM

DTG is back!!!!

LOL

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 27, 2008, 07:29:18 PM

There are "fans" like this everywhere. Seattle doesn't have the market cornered on morons like this. Manners and morals are an afterthought in too many homes today, and it's nothing new. It's more widespread because of the internet, but every generation has that segment that has no respect for anything or anyone. We used to just kill them but now we're civilized and have laws against it. That's too bad. Some people don't deserve to live in a country where free speech is the law of the land.

Our enemies live among us and we allow it. The authors of these "jokes" are Americans who can't make the connection that 911 was a real and tragic event and an attack on our own. It unified most of us like nothing since WWII. To them, it was something they watched on tv. It was too real for me. The first plane flew low over where I was working on the west side of Manhattan. I couldn't see it but I heard it. I wondered what was going on and soon found out. I had to walk several miles that day to a school in Brooklyn. Late that afternoon I caught a ride with a teacher back to my home in Staten Island. That day changed the course of my life. It has had an effect on every American whether they realize it or not.

It is really sad that some people have such a poor sense of judgment.

deftbuc

Rookie
#20 : September 27, 2008, 09:37:48 PM

I think most classless fans in all US sports have to be Utah Jazz fans. You always here NBA players talking about Jazz fans using racial curses at the players more then normal. I remember during the playoffs there was this bald white guy with a Blowup doll with a sign that said, "No Kobe!! Stop, Please!!!". The guy was right by the hoop. Whenever, Kobe would shoot free throws he would display it. That is a classless fan base right there. I don't know how they keep their cool because with basketball the fans are right on edges of the court.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 27, 2008, 09:39:52 PM

Sad... really sad, both for them and the content they spew.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#22 : September 28, 2008, 12:04:41 AM

1sparkybuc: I honestly think that those jokes were made by kids about 16-20 years old which were not left with such a deep emotional impact as the rest of us.  For them it was something on TV that seemed 'movie' like.  They just don't comprehend.  Think about it.. they were like 8 years old on the left coast... And it's easy to make fun of when you are not personally affected. (and I'm not excusing those boys at all).

At least this is the only explanation that I can find.  I just simply can not believe that any rational 'adult' human being could come up with crap such as this.

God Bless all the brave women and men and their families we and the world lost that day.

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 28, 2008, 12:21:12 AM

This same site made jokes about Sean Taylor's death last year.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#24 : September 28, 2008, 07:46:11 AM

DTG is back!!!!

Huh?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahwak Fans have no respect and make fun of 9/11 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools