Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its safe to say, we have at worst the 4th pick « previous next »
Page: 1

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

: December 31, 2006, 03:08:56 PM

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to win this game. Does anyone know he "in's and outs" of Clevelands strength of schedule? I heard that we could still wind up with the 3rd pick if we are tied with Cleveland on overall records. I would love to be sitting at 3, that would gaurantee us to get either Joe Thomas or Gaines Adams.

Baghead #2

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : December 31, 2006, 03:09:58 PM

We beat them, wouldn't that be the tie breaker meaning they get the 3rd pick or no?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#2 : December 31, 2006, 03:10:34 PM

dont know the strength of schedule, but i do know if we have the #4 pick, we will have the 3rd pick in round 2, and it will alternate, so thats kinda good

unless cleveland comes back, or the strength of schedule changes

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 31, 2006, 03:11:47 PM

H-t-H isn't the tie breaker. SoS is all that matters apparently so CLE has a stronger SoS than us now but they are playing a crappy team, us a medciocre one. I'm not sure if that will shift things against us.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 31, 2006, 03:23:28 PM

Dal that is right. The announcers said that we have the 3rd pick but you know how announcers are. If we are in the top 3 picks aren't you locked into that position each round, wouldn't we be locked in at #3 in every round and the teams outside the top 3 alternate, right?

Detroit looks like they will win so you can go ahead and say

1. Oakland
2. Detroit
3. Bucs/Browns
4. Bucs/Browns

Baghead #2

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#5 : December 31, 2006, 03:37:34 PM

well detroit is only up by 6 with a bunch of time left, and they usually choke at the end of games, so dont write a win in there category yet

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its safe to say, we have at worst the 4th pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools