Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should take his own advice « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PRIMO

Practice Squad

#15 : September 29, 2008, 06:02:52 AM

I like the mix up. I do agree however that Graham should get a few more touches here and there. Dunn brings in another tempo and as SunnyD posted, does good on draw plays.
He's got the quickness to get some good yardage but at the same time if the Defense picks up the play he's pretty much getting nothing.

This is the reason I like the mix between Dunn and EG. Keeps them both fresh and can explode at any given moment.
Hopefully this continues in the long run.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 29, 2008, 06:31:51 AM

We're moving in the right direction. 41 rushes, 30 passes.

jtwright

Starter
#17 : September 29, 2008, 07:09:54 AM

I thought the playcalling and mix was good yesterday.   I am not sure why we need Bennett, since both guys are consistently over 5 yds a carry.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 29, 2008, 10:28:18 AM

I thought the playcalling and mix was good yesterday. I am not sure why we need Bennett, since both guys are consistently over 5 yds a carry.

Agreed...

I'm sure Gruden wishes he could have that series back where Griese decided to air it out and give the Packers life, but overall great job...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden should take his own advice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools