Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Record after Week 4?! post it here. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: September 28, 2008, 11:19:31 PM

i am 4-0

pending mendenhall.  he needs 19.5 vs baltimores D.  im playing vs mendenhall.  i dont have him on my team... sorry bad explanation.

he needs 200 yards no TD.

140yds TD

80yds 2 TDs

a catch is .5 points, and 10 yards is 1 point.

i think i got this with the ravens D helping me, and steelers will go RBBC

kmitchell

Starter

#1 : September 29, 2008, 01:45:26 AM

3-1 in a 14 team league. I am still ranked #1 due to highest points scored, even though there are 4 other teams at 3-1. That's asking a lot of Mendenhall. You gotta figure he will fumble once or twice, he can't hold on to the ball that well.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 29, 2008, 12:34:33 PM

3-1 in a 14 team league. I am still ranked #1 due to highest points scored, even though there are 4 other teams at 3-1. That's asking a lot of Mendenhall. You gotta figure he will fumble once or twice, he can't hold on to the ball that well.

no no no, i am playing mendenhall!  he needs a huge game to beat me.  all my players are played, and hes waiting on mendenbeast.  19.5 will be tough for him vs the ravens.  i hope they dont do alot of screen plays.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#3 : September 29, 2008, 03:27:27 PM

I'm going to be 3-1 (16 team league Perf, PPR)
                         3-1 (10 team Standard Yahoo)
                         4-0 (10 team Perf, PPR)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#4 : September 29, 2008, 07:54:09 PM

I'm guessing this thread wouldn't exist if the originator was 0-4?

I'm 1-3, and proud of it. Brady's knee, LT's Toe, McFadden's Toe, Selvin Young's lack of carries and Andre Johnson worst season ever, has killed me. Toss in the 2 DB's lost on the Jags Def, and my season was basically over before it started.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : September 29, 2008, 09:11:53 PM

I feel ya on Andre Johnson, he was my early 2nd round pick and only had 1 decent game. He will get back to his old form soon.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 29, 2008, 09:54:25 PM

I'm guessing this thread wouldn't exist if the originator was 0-4?

I'm 1-3, and proud of it. Brady's knee, LT's Toe, McFadden's Toe, Selvin Young's lack of carries and Andre Johnson worst season ever, has killed me. Toss in the 2 DB's lost on the Jags Def, and my season was basically over before it started.

yea i woulda made it if i was doing bad.  im very excited for fantasy, win or lose, i like it.  it makes me more of a fan of football.  this is my first year playing and im 4-0 vs people that have been playing for years.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 29, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

SBF, are you Chrispy reincarnated or what.  Every time I turn around you've locked another thread.  Why start them if you're going to lock it 6 posts in.  Geez.   

Booker

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 29, 2008, 11:01:53 PM

4-0 with that Holmes TD catch!!!!!!!!!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : September 30, 2008, 10:36:15 AM

SBF, are you Chrispy reincarnated or what.  Every time I turn around you've locked another thread.  Why start them if you're going to lock it 6 posts in.  Geez.   
As soon as someone disagrees with this little kid, he gets the last word in then locks the thread.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 30, 2008, 11:46:43 AM

naw sorry if it seems that way.

this Abucs guy has been following me around the board for awhile after he bashed pat.  hes been trying to keep jumping on my ****.
are we still going 4-12 abucs? LOL.

well im not that good at arguing online, so i jsut lock the thread if i dont want to deal with it.  im not an online expert at bashing people, like some others on here are.

comparing me to chrispy is low bro.  i just dont want to deal with a bucs trying to ride my **** every thread.  so i lock it.

like this one, i just want to know what everyones record is, this will factor in to who i take advice form for fantasy.  i didnt want some negative **** wad to come in and attack me because i stood up for my friend pat, which abucs called out in a thread, and eventually deleted because he is a *****.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : September 30, 2008, 12:36:36 PM

this Abucs guy has been following me around the board
LMAO...you have to be kidding me. Don't flatter yourself fancy pants. Did you ever stop to think that your lack of attention from your parents has made you strive for acceptance from strangers, therefore you start the most threads? With all the threads you start, well I guess everyone must be following you around. If you say something stupid, which you often do, I will respond. That doesn't constitute following you around silly boy.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 30, 2008, 02:21:00 PM

lol... funny thing is, i hardly ever start a thread unless in fantasy football area.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 30, 2008, 02:22:24 PM

this Abucs guy has been following me around the board
LMAO...you have to be kidding me. Don't flatter yourself fancy pants. Did you ever stop to think that your lack of attention from your parents has made you strive for acceptance from strangers, therefore you start the most threads? With all the threads you start, well I guess everyone must be following you around. If you say something stupid, which you often do, I will respond. That doesn't constitute following you around silly boy.

why would you pull my parents into this?  your just trash... thats why.  lol.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#14 : September 30, 2008, 03:56:11 PM

IN
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Record after Week 4?! post it here. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools