Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham leading the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

: September 29, 2008, 10:43:07 AM

Agreed; I was surprised the ref's disagreed when Gruden challenged.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 29, 2008, 10:03:27 AM

Graham is the only player in the NFL to have three rushes over 45 yards, who said he doesnt have speed

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 29, 2008, 10:17:00 AM

Speed be overdebated. (Sorry for the grammatical error)

Sincerely,

Emmitt Smith

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 29, 2008, 10:14:22 AM

He hauled arse after breaking that tackle on the 46 yrder, I have yet to see him run that fast

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 29, 2008, 10:17:10 AM

Graham is the only player in the NFL to have three rushes over 45 yards, who said he doesnt have speed
Everyone on this board all summer?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 29, 2008, 10:18:12 AM

I wasn't too high on Mr Graham during the summer.

Now I want to bear his children.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 29, 2008, 10:19:52 AM

Not true. I think it was some big time Caddy fans, a few EG doubters, Probably some FO haterz, and that's a pretty big group but it's not everyone.

Anyway, if he was THAT fast he would have housed that run, right?

Go Bucs!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 29, 2008, 10:22:03 AM

He reminds me of Emmit Smith, too.  And he always appears to be such a strong Buc supporter, I have to love him.  Never dissing the Bucs for not playing him years ago, saying  how he likes to contribute on special teams, too, etc.  The Dunn/Graham combo is a winner.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#8 : September 29, 2008, 10:22:46 AM

Not true. I think it was some big time Caddy fans, a few EG doubters, Probably some FO haterz, and that's a pretty big group but it's not everyone.

Anyway, if he was THAT faced he would have housed that run, right?

Go Bucs!

Go Bucs!
He got robbed.  It was a TD imo.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 29, 2008, 10:23:59 AM

Mine too dbrooks

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 29, 2008, 10:26:28 AM

Go Bucs!

Go Bucs!
He got robbed.  It was a TD imo.

At the game, opposite corner of the stadium, couldn't say in real time, replay looked like he clearly stepped out, Tivo stopped recording after Gaine's INT. :(

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 29, 2008, 10:27:28 AM

The ball was across the pylon when his knee came down out of bounds.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 29, 2008, 10:29:19 AM

Â   Did anyone else see the Tampa-based Fox show with Brad Culpepper and Ricky Reynolds before the Bear's game? Culpepper said Graham had the same attributes as another former Gator, one Emmitt Smith... I've thought that before myself; both short and compact with great vision. Emmitt had the good fortune to play behind one of the all-time great O'lines. Graham has been less fortunate, but is doing great at breaking tackles; he looks stronger and at 225 is bigger than Emmitt was.
Oh, and both were regarded as "too slow"... Part of "great vision" is how quickly does a back react to what he sees. Both of them "got it"...

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 29, 2008, 10:32:37 AM

The ball was across the pylon when his knee came down out of bounds.

Did he not step out before the dive for the Endzone?  That's what it looked like to me. Unless they replay it on NFL network I'll never see it again.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 29, 2008, 10:39:12 AM

No, EG got airborn going to his left and the ball was outstretched over the pylon before his knee hit down out of bounds IMO.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham leading the NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools